Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna, the thread title is a joke by the way not a dig at you! Incase she doesn’t realise haha. I’m honestly getting closer and closer to reporting Debs myself. It’s breaking my heart the life those kids must live. How are teachers not noticing

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks for New Thread. Let’s hope SS get involved now with those kids. Anyone that has her address please report. Those boys deserve so much more in life

Reactions: 7
Parking my non OF butt here

Great thread title! A WKD for you! And a bag of beef hula hoops with tuna pasta bake

• Haha
The thing is if that was drugs she was using every night on camera those children would be taken away immediately. It pisses me off that just because alcohol is legal it’s not seen as dangerous. It robs lives. Case in point here. Between her addiction to alcohol and her addiction to Tiktok, we are seeing the gradual demise of Debs. Her life is just a chaotic cycle of getting her and the kids through the day by the skin of her teeth so that she can drink at night (or afternoon in most cases).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The thing is if that was drugs she was using every night on camera those children would be taken away immediately. It pisses me off that just because alcohol is legal it’s not seen as dangerous. It robs lives. Case in point here. Between her addiction to alcohol and her addiction to Tiktok, we are seeing the gradual demise of Debs. Her life is just a chaotic cycle of getting her and the kids through the day by the skin of her teeth so that she can drink at night (or afternoon in most cases).
Yep that is so true. Whose to say they aren’t smoking anything or snorting anything either. A big investigation is needed into that household .

Reactions: 6
Yep that is so true. Whose to say they aren’t smoking anything or snorting anything either. A big investigation is needed into that household .
It’s one big vicious cycle… she has a drink, then is hungover, eats some stodge, then drinks more alcohol to numb the hangover from the day before. I’ve done a few adult weekends away, drinking from the moment you go, even a drink with breakfast, and it’s pure hell. I tried to “keep up” but I actually left early a few times as I felt so tit and just wanted to be in my home, with my kids and to feel normal😳 she’s using alcohol as a band aid to mask the hangovers, and low moods, but it never helps it’s a depressant especially long term. It makes her lethargic, aggressive, and neglectful. She was on till at least 2am in the morning again, how the duck can you be up at 7, fresh, kids uniforms put out, packed lunches done, and breakfast. I do think Luke does the mornings
---
I'm on it today after my hospital appointment I've enough videos etc as proof
Hope your appointment goes ok you troll sending well wishes xxx

Tik tok has really increased the work load of social services and schools , through these neglectful parents that get addicted to it .

Reactions: 4
I’ve posted this on the old thread so will repost.
What she wants you to think she looks like vs what she actually looks like
Hilarious. Honestly on the OF site some of those girls are gorgeous, making loads of effort , then you get Debbie Does Dallas above 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Hilarious. Honestly on the OF site some of those girls are gorgeous, making loads of effort , then you get Debbie Does Dallas above 😂😂😂😂😂
I nearly called her that the other day, but Debbie does Dallas is actually better 😂😂😂😂 god that makes me feel old 😳 it’s actually a joke between me and the other half, when I say “what do ya fancy watching” and he replies “Debbie does Dallas” … 17 years on and still saying it😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.