Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if I was reading comments that ma feller had shagged his niece I would be kicking off to High heaven! It's probably the worst allegation that could be thrown about. Bet begs response is too make videos thinking she's hilarious! So fucked up!!

Reactions: 9

MissSaffy

VIP Member
A treat for the eyes last night lads. 19 videos of the two desperados in matching outfits which, in fairness, were a massive improvement on the usual Ann Summers knock offs. Wide mouthed frog Ebony trying to fit her extremely square head into the vids but getting blocked out by the attention seekers. Breadstick doing her rotating hip exercises. Teeth whitening filter on MAX. We all know Deb’s teeth are dropping out. So just the usual really 😂😂😂

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Oops, no wonder you're an alchy Debs you feel stuck with your life . You allow him to cheat and you turn to drink , he's not just cheating on you he's also cheating your Beautiful Boys out of the Happy Home they deserve. You want to hope they don't grow up thinking this is the way men act. He doesn't love you else he wouldn't cheat he feels tied to you because you've got kids and are clearly emotionally damaged. Not to mention he's putting your health at risk when he dips his stick in someone else's garden.

Time to sober up and get some self respect , because if you think his mother Is on your side I've news for you her son will always come 2nd to the drink she clearly has a problem with also.

No1s accused you of not caring/feeding your boys but the level it's at is basic and the money you're probably on it should be top notch. We can see you love them but you clearly love Luke more than them and yourself. Before you call me a bully I've been as low as you're feeling and hid behind fake smiles and drink all for what I thought was love . It was only when I sobered up I started to like myself.

Edit there was more than that which was really shocking but it'd need heavy editing and would either show who it was sent to originally or wouldn't make sense. Let's just say these scumbags are as bad as we've all thought and THE MOTHER IN LAW the organ grinder ,a dirty old hoe & is probably playing Begorah for a fucking mug.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Have you seen the vid on her live account? Drum roll………….breadstick’s coming back. To support Begs because her following has dropped since breadstick left 😂😂😂😂😂. The comments are saying omg they think they’re famous announcing this 😂😂😂😂😂. So won’t be long till they’re both shitfaced on lives lads. Buckle up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
ew and she's so scruffy and dirty too, wearing the same top and shorts from yesterday, well I say shorts, they were originally trousers but got munched by the bradford kebab, go on debs mention this in one of your pitiful clap backs were you pull that face like you are holding in a shit 😊

• Haha

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Didnt have chance to phone yesterday as hospital over ran ( not for me for my daughter) then it was a mad dash back to other side of city to collect other one from school and was exhausted so in bed by 6 , but will be done today as I see she was on drink again last night.
---
This will definitely be Begorah.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Boozing at 6am when you’ve got 3 young kids to look after, what an absolute state. She’s a mess! She can rant on that we are bullies and jealous. No deborah love there’s absolutely fuck all to be jealous of. You are pissed up basically all day and night. Fella running off all over the place with women. Skanky mother in law who’s just as bad with that dirty birds nest hairdo. What a life for those boys, 10 potato pops and a brioche bun plated up on tik tok doesn’t make you mother of the year!

Miss_Grotbags

Chatty Member
Probably a long one here goes:

I was on early hours this morning around 3am for a good hour or so and she was on and it’s easier if I list what I saw😂👍

* she was that desperate to on live that she was on a friends account and not her own.

* she had a mod, who seemed quite vulnerable and there was a user called Applecrumble insulting the said mod, calling her plump and so on

* mod said she was coming off TikTok as she wasn’t up for the abuse, also stated that a few weeks ago she tried to unalive herself because of trolls/low self esteem

* this Applecrumble then carried on, and Deb did nothing. Absolutely nothing and just said along the lines of “you just have to learn to deal with trolls”

* ten minutes later, the gangsta granny comes on on her profile and says, you muted me etc to this mod and that’s why she abused her on there.😮

* people were asking if the granny had apologised to Deb yet, so there must of been some fallout of some sorts.

* I’m a normal human and I was only up because my dog was in labour 😂 because I then fell asleep 🫠

So in general, the old bat is a nasty little cunt. Imagine speaking to someone like that who has said she is low and tried to harm herself, and still doing it. And Deb you’re a spineless cunt too. You should have gone mental, blocked the granny and apologised on behalf to your mod. So how I see it is don’t you two EVER complain about trolls, the trolls are telling the truth, your an alchy two bit shit mum who would put her smashed lasagne online for a WKD. Disgusting cretinous cunts the pair of ya. I hope that lady is ok. And yea she was pickled again at 4am, so kids will be left to fend for themselves again as Luke will probably be at his mums shagging his niece you bunch of hillbilly incestuous skanks.

Ps morning trolls 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Venom

VIP Member
Debs singing I'm just a mess, the other night. This was half 1 in the morning. Her poor kids 😞

• Haha
  • Wow

Leighanne02

VIP Member
It’s the labels and the twisted strap Very classy !!
The bra marks aswell on one of the pics has me howling...begs won't understand this but after work when I whip my bra off and there's bra lines 🤣🤣
---
Honestly she's fkin hanging! Imagine using filters on tiktok lives but not on your corn photos 🤣 she looks like death warmed up! The fact she thought anyone could get off on these photos has me howling 🤣 she would need to pay me! Fkin rotten she is looks like she needs a bloody good wash!
---
🎶 £1 fish, come and get your £1 fishhhh 🎵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha