Deborah Louise #3 Alex play happy I walked in the reg office - ffs it’s all Jenna’s fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This 💯 Jenna, we all have your back don't think for a second that you've been foolish in trusting that pair of Scumbags, they've took advantage of your kindness, Deadbeat Debs wishes she was a fraction of the parent you are, Your Son is working and getting a qualification and the fact that you are worried and helping him out with his problems goes to show how much of a good Mother you are.
Million percent agree!
Deb honestly thinks she will never have a struggle with her boys.. just because you can shut them up with the telly doesn’t mean it will always be easy. I also wonder if she medicates them to make them sleep

Reactions: 7
Omg!!!! Jenna’s latest vid. Beg and Breadstick’s minions are saying that Jenna has photoshopped their heads onto naked bodies and put it in Tattle!!!!! If any of said minions are reading IT WAS NOT JENNA!!!!! Do a Google search you thick twats! Stop blaming Jenna for them two being tramps!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg!!!! Jenna’s latest vid. Beg and Breadstick’s minions are saying that Jenna has photoshopped their heads onto naked bodies and put it in Tattle!!!!! If any of said minions are reading IT WAS NOT JENNA!!!!! Do a Google search you thick twats! Stop blaming Jenna for them two being tramps!
I’ve literally just watched that and came on here, do they mean the OF photos?

Reactions: 3
So Deborah isn’t claiming her crappy looking arse crack then and saying it’s all fake 🤢🤣
---
I must be one of the lucky ones that nothing showing up for me 🤣
It didn’t for me at first I had to turn my phone off wifi. Sort of wish I never now 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew she’d say something like this lol! She’s so predictable and laughable, tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if Jenna has super imposed that muppets head on someone’s else’s body. FFS you imbeciles , Begorah does OF and gets her manky flaps out for the whole world to see.

• Haha
Not sure who has said it but Jenna said she’s had messages saying that’s what some of her followers have commented. Brain dead the lot of them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She literally has that same computer chair her arse is welded to every night on the other photos. Is she dumb 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Debs has put a response on which would have been at about 4 o’clock and she was still in the same pjs she was smoking and sweating in last night. She’s an absolute scruff 🤮. What a role model. It’s ok kids, if you don’t work you can just get pissed all day and stay in your pyjamas. She’s a disgrace!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They are on a website if debs backward followers would like to Google it. Nothing to do with Jenna or is. Be a coincidence that the same gaming chair is in the background

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.