Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Back in the UK where is Maureen and Terry the prop parents Dawneh and Ashley use to make themselves look good ?

Terry 90 years old has been put on their company as director in liquidation and ever since you hardly see them being posted Ashley has hardly seen his parents this year awful people imo

Hope Ashley parents have other kids and grandchildren to support them because Dawneh Ashley and their kids are all self obsessed selfish pieces of shite
Unfortunately, Maureen and Terry no longer recognise Ow-er Ash as the son they raised that has now been swapped with a plastic feminine Ken doll looking bloke. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

daydreamer95

VIP Member
He looks wierd definitely had a face lift ...strange family living their life on insta ...remind me of wooden tops from 60s kids program ....faces look like had a coat cuprinol
His face does look weird I think Dawneh makes him get the injectables we are used to seeing women with that blown out look but I’m seeing it with men now

Living lavish in Dubai how many times has Ashley seen his mother with Alzheimer’s this year hardly ever and still using the dad on liquidated company I hope Maureen and Terry have other kids and grandchildren who care because this lot are pure selfish

Minxmonx

VIP Member
No but what's the point of a court of law if even when someone is found not guilty after all evidence is heard by a jury in person, people who only read snippets in the press think someone is still guilty? RHOC has really gone downhill and got worse without her and I think even her haters will agree. The show is a shadow of what it was and ratings I suspect say the same. Her being called homophobic was kinda strange when her best mates are a gay couple.
Katy Price got let off on a recent court appearance ( and numerous others ) when clearly she was guilty as hell, so the outcome ( sadly ) doesn’t always reflect if someone is guilty of a crime or not.
But when you can afford a loophole solicitor, you get what vast amounts you pay for. They are very good at spinning a case on it’s head and getting people off. There is a famous loophole solicitor that all the footballers use ( can’t remember his name ). By what I read on her trial, she clearly had a loophole solicitor.
So, her getting away with the crime, definitely doesn’t mean she is innocent of the crime.
I do agree the show has gone downhill though, but it had been leading that way even when Dawn was on it.

Absolute bullshit! 😡

I see there are no negative comments on her IG post which is amazing, she must be really busy pushing that delete button 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Meg78

VIP Member
Best way to look at it is that the court didn’t rule she hasn’t done it, they’ve ruled that she cannot be convicted for it. This is why the processing of evidence and following correct arrest procedures is so important, as it can result in a not guilty verdict in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Fairycake79

I was still wearing sanitary towels thick as nappies 8 days after giving birth...last thing I'd have felt like was getting all dressed up and going out for drinks 🤦‍♀️& no way I'd be leaving my newborn for the night that early on!

• Heart

loubylou50

VIP Member
What are we all thinking about the move to Dubai?
The timing is so suspicious, it’s got to be mostly about the court case surely? An excuse to the court of “look I’m successfully settled in a new country with my family, and it’s a diverse multicultural society there so I can’t possibly be racist!” 🙄
Plus yes, as others have said, definitely running away from all their financial problems!

Reactions: 16

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She made that show uncomfortable to watch as she was such a bully. I agree some of her ways were entertaining, but most were not, so she wasn’t missed imo.
I probably wont watch it again regardless as the cast now are either vile or deadly boring, but nothing to do with Dawn not being on it. Good riddance to her and Tanya I say.
I think in the early episodes she was entertaining then it all went bonkers and she went on a downward spiral and was just totally fixated on Hana and was it so ridiculous and unrelenting

towards the end it was very uncomfortable as she was just an absolute bully

But then you think how much went on behind the scenes as her beef with hana just seemed so disproportionate to what she was accused of 🤷‍♀️

now the new lot are just bloody stupid

Em_

VIP Member
There aren’t products for babies hair are there? That seems so weird to me, can’t she just let it be it looks fine 🤷‍♀️
That family are awful, they are all going to grow up with issues, well the girls already have and now Taylor is passing that onto her daughter. I cant understand why you’d be bothered about your 4 month old daughters hair, which looks perfectly fine.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Was she talking with chewing gum in her mouth or was it a loose tooth??
Chewing gum 🤬
Does my swede in when people do this…. No manners🤔

Nope, I don't understand why she's marrying someone who isn't in his child's life and it sounds like he doesn't want to be in his child's life.

Someone posted on the thread that he has an ex who looks like Darby and he has a child with her. I was shocked as you'd have thought Skye was his first child, the way he acted. I'm surprised they'd be happy about it and I'm surprised she wants to marry someone who doesn't bother with his first child.
He’s never wanted anything to do with his Son!
When living in the UK, they live locally to Darbeh & Mike.
His ex is like the Harrods version & Darbeh is the Shein version 😂🤣

At least Riyad has contact with his daughters…🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha

muchacho

Chatty Member
Lol at Taylor’s story. ‘When you don’t have a nanny, baby girls first cinema trip’ really?? So you just HAD to go to the cinema and take your newborn baby along with you? Why not just stay at home? I haven’t been the cinema in years lol, ridiculous

Meg78

VIP Member
Theory: they had their souls bought by John Caldwell, he owns their house and funds their lifestyle in return for certain “favours” he asks of them

• Wow

Minxmonx

VIP Member
To be fair , whenever partner and I have a house party and people leave packets of cigarettes / bottles of spirits / whatever else it all gets kept in a cupboard and is fair game for us - we think of it as payment for hosting 😂😂😂 So that part I think is maybe plausible that they weren’t hers originally ?
As for the cocaine I think people have spoken previously about her taking it so I don’t believe she knew it wasn’t there - whether she had taken it YET that night or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ And again whether she had actually bought it or it had been left over from a party.
We have seen video evidence from RHOC of her being a nasty thug when especially when she’s drunk so I have no doubt at all she was racist and maybe even violent 😕

I think she will get off lightly though…
Next she’ll be bringing her poor housekeeper in to take the wrap for the cigarettes in her pocket, and she will back Dawn up through fear of loosing her job.
I believe 100% she did what she is in court for, as you say we have all seen what a nasty, foul mouthed thug she is when drunk or angry. More proof that money definitely does not buy class. Her and Tanya are nothing but fish wives with potty mouths and absolutely no class. No amount of designer goods and flash cars will ever hide that.
( oh, and throw Lystra in with those two also, all vile women )

• Heart