Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WookieCookie

Just seen a story in daily mail that Dawn Ward has been charged with possession of cocaine and racially abusing 2 men in Euston Station in October 2019..........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
No but what's the point of a court of law if even when someone is found not guilty after all evidence is heard by a jury in person, people who only read snippets in the press think someone is still guilty? RHOC has really gone downhill and got worse without her and I think even her haters will agree. The show is a shadow of what it was and ratings I suspect say the same. Her being called homophobic was kinda strange when her best mates are a gay couple.
Bullshit.......just because she has gay mates..... doesn't mean a thing......she's one of those people who say "I'm not prejudiced because I have a black mate". She was lucky.......this time. Buy that's twice now (sinitta) she won't be so lucky a third time and it will happen, she thinks above the law.

Reactions: 24

Belleboo

VIP Member
It really is vile, how dare she abuse innocent people just going about their business, working for a living? And not just abuse, racially abuse, she’s scum I hope her future grandchild never has to go through what she’s put these people through

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
She didn’t slap him…it was a playful tap!
And when she called him a fat ***** it was a term of endearment cos she loves cuddly guys, even though she keeps Ashleh on a diet and makes him have liposuction.
As for the cocaine. She left her favourite handbag in Doobeh and had to borrow the housekeeper’s Lewis Vootong and didn’t realise there was cocaine in it.

• Haha

loubylou50

VIP Member
The only reasons that I think it is possible that she’d receive a decent punishment is that there’s a lot around anti-semitism at the moment and a stand against it. Also that she has shown zero remorse and if she takes the stand with the same demeanor as on RHOC then she will also come across as cocky and arrogant too
Just thinking about Dawn in court - imagine if she argues back with the lawyer or the judge like she always argued in RHOC! 😳 Yelling and pointing in their faces 🤣 I just can’t imagine her maintaining her composure, don’t think she’s got it in her!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Listen righ’
it’s got nout to do with white power right, I’m all about family me. Nothing to do with the gear righ’

they should have fired her and made an example of her to be honest. Vile creature

Reactions: 23

Meg78

VIP Member
Taylor’s in for a sharp shock with newborn life in that marble hazard of an apartment they’ve just completed!….. But then again, they’ll probably have a nanny doing the parenting for her.

One thing for sure, she seems to have forgotten that he has no problem walking out on the mother of his children, a baby is no insurance policy.

Reactions: 22
Dawn missed a few:

Must have a Colombian drug baron on speed dial
Must be fat and ugly and be prepared to have botox at the drop of a hat when told
Must be a functioning alcoholic and be prepared to get twatted at the drop of a hat
Will not speak before being spoken to
Preferably a lesbian in case she might fancy 'my Ash'
Must not have any form of personality or character and must dress in sackcloth and ashes
Must not at any point question anything I say or any of my decisions.

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
It’s been discussed on here a lot about the possible motives behind their marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not as religious, but more the questions around his sexuality and their obvious lack of chemistry. She wanted a baby and to settle down, maybe he wanted a ‘beard’? Who knows, speculation is what Tattle does best isn’t it! 🤣
How hard faced does she look
What happened to that pretty girl she used to be

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Hollie Day

VIP Member
She's such an unlikeable woman however cheshire housewives just isn't the same without her input of violence.

• Haha

Irena

I've been reading back on this thread. Not seen RHOC since the early days, but three things have always fascinated me. How Dawn and Ashley could ever possibly afford to buy and live in that house? What really did happen between Dawn and Leanne Brown, the whole alleged feud over money? and finally, what the hell has Dawn had done to her face and why? does she really think it looks good? You can apply the last question to why people employ her as an interior designer as well. We're looking to move house and some of the ones we've seen online, we dismiss as being 'very Dawn Ward' and believe me, that's not a compliment.

A poster up above has answered the house and money query, but if there's any real insight into Dawn and Leanne, I'm so ready to hear it.

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
No but what's the point of a court of law if even when someone is found not guilty after all evidence is heard by a jury in person, people who only read snippets in the press think someone is still guilty? RHOC has really gone downhill and got worse without her and I think even her haters will agree. The show is a shadow of what it was and ratings I suspect say the same. Her being called homophobic was kinda strange when her best mates are a gay couple.
She was good on the show, because she brought drama as were Magali and Ampika and it has gone down hill since the early days. However, you can't deny that Dawn is not a nice person.

Reactions: 21
Kendal (MJ’s ex) has literally been at Darby and MJ’s wedding venue 2 days ago? They get married there next week, I believe. Weird ? I know it’s a luxury hotel where many with wealth may spend their time if over there, but what’s the chances?

Just catching up on the new series of RHOC. I fucking despise Lystra fucking adams. Who the fuck does she think she is?? Never mind all the stuff about her not paying her Boujee staff’s wages, all whilst she’s living it up on IG.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
Hardly filtered at all!
New here but had to comment on this. That is ridiculous, I mean shes a normal looking girl...she looks fine what is the need to filter yourself so you dont look like yourself. Are people not embarrased when they do that?!