Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all do it, I can't wait for the day influencers are no longer.
More fool the companies that take them up on it. If I see someone gifting people who have no money worries, I’d never use those companies again. I hate the whole influencer world.

Reactions: 13
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder if he's going to have his other child at the wedding?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if he's going to have his other child at the wedding?
Wow I never knew he had another child, I’m surprised Dawn and Ash approve of them marrying men who already have kids previously

Reactions: 9
Don't think he sees him...would you marry a man who doesn't see his child ...I wouldn't
Nope, I don't understand why she's marrying someone who isn't in his child's life and it sounds like he doesn't want to be in his child's life.

Wow I never knew he had another child, I’m surprised Dawn and Ash approve of them marrying men who already have kids previously
Someone posted on the thread that he has an ex who looks like Darby and he has a child with her. I was shocked as you'd have thought Skye was his first child, the way he acted. I'm surprised they'd be happy about it and I'm surprised she wants to marry someone who doesn't bother with his first child.

Reactions: 9
Three outfits a day, that’ll be 21 free outfits please!
Taylor poor lass had a hell of a day getting babies passport and now she's got bridesmaid fittings ....wedding of the year apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taylor poor lass had a hell of a day getting babies passport and now she's got bridesmaid fittings ....wedding of the year apparently
Was she talking with chewing gum in her mouth or was it a loose tooth??

Reactions: 1
Was she talking with chewing gum in her mouth or was it a loose tooth??
Chewing gum 🤬
Does my swede in when people do this…. No manners🤔

Nope, I don't understand why she's marrying someone who isn't in his child's life and it sounds like he doesn't want to be in his child's life.

Someone posted on the thread that he has an ex who looks like Darby and he has a child with her. I was shocked as you'd have thought Skye was his first child, the way he acted. I'm surprised they'd be happy about it and I'm surprised she wants to marry someone who doesn't bother with his first child.
He’s never wanted anything to do with his Son!
When living in the UK, they live locally to Darbeh & Mike.
His ex is like the Harrods version & Darbeh is the Shein version 😂🤣

At least Riyad has contact with his daughters…🤷🏻‍♀️🫣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you go to Istanbul for wedding dress ... Darbeh and Dawneh just on way there
Isn’t this her second wedding dress too as she decided the first one wasn’t right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Chewing gum 🤬
Does my swede in when people do this…. No manners🤔

He’s never wanted anything to do with his Son!
When living in the UK, they live locally to Darbeh & Mike.
His ex is like the Harrods version & Darbeh is the Shein version 😂🤣

At least Riyad has contact with his daughters…🤷🏻‍♀️🫣
Jackson's Ex little girl is gorgeous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.