Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why. Does. Darbeh. Speak. So. Ridiculously?

She has the personality of a newt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing a mother baby question session on insta ....now why would you want to ask her anything...if she had a brain cell be dangerous
As if either Taylor or Darbehhh could answer any mother & baby questions! They never have their own babies, it’s either mostly Dawn babysitting or probably a nanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if either Taylor or Darbehhh could answer any mother & baby questions! They never have their own babies, it’s either mostly Dawn babysitting or probably a nanny!
Well have seen it all now a baby in pushchair at back of cinema while a think mother or grandmother watches a film absolutely disgusting

Well have seen it all now a baby in pushchair at back of cinema while a think mother or grandmother watches a film absolutely disgusting
Taylor just posted video on insta she's a disgrace

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Lol at Taylor’s story. ‘When you don’t have a nanny, baby girls first cinema trip’ really?? So you just HAD to go to the cinema and take your newborn baby along with you? Why not just stay at home? I haven’t been the cinema in years lol, ridiculous

Reactions: 16
I’ve been in the pictures and someone has brought a baby in, it’s annoying. I never took my daughter until she was old enough to sit through a film. It just shows how selfish Taylor is, she should have stayed at home, she’s not thinking of anyone else watching a film.

Reactions: 9
Lol at Taylor’s story. ‘When you don’t have a nanny, baby girls first cinema trip’ really?? So you just HAD to go to the cinema and take your newborn baby along with you? Why not just stay at home? I haven’t been the cinema in years lol, ridiculous
Disgraceful a just can't believe it

Reactions: 3
I remember going with my husband to the cinema. Had got a babysitter for our 2 year old and 6 week old. Was settled in the cinema when a couple came in with a baby who they took turns going out during the film with. Drove us mad as they disturbed the whole movie.

Reactions: 5
An independent cinema near to me has specific mother and baby screenings on weekday mornings; breastfeeding friendly, lights half dimmed, volume turned down…..

…..is now the time to point out I live just minutes away from the Wards?

Reactions: 12
Or in other words, I don’t want to pay so who wants to give me free clothes for my daughter? Pathetic.
They all do it, I can't wait for the day influencers are no longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.