Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously Taylor?..🤦🏻‍♀️
Where's that child's dad ..I know he's a footballer but they do get time with family...

His face does look weird I think Dawneh makes him get the injectables we are used to seeing women with that blown out look but I’m seeing it with men now

Living lavish in Dubai how many times has Ashley seen his mother with Alzheimer’s this year hardly ever and still using the dad on liquidated company I hope Maureen and Terry have other kids and grandchildren who care because this lot are pure selfish
Honestly Dawneh trotting round grand Prix in Dubai....get over yourself nothing special ....fog horn cheers everybody ....cringe worthy

Beg beg beg!
Surely hubby gives her house keeping...all family same .. cracking on they loaded ...rubbish...

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Where's that child's dad ..I know he's a footballer but they do get time with family...

Honestly Dawneh trotting round grand Prix in Dubai....get over yourself nothing special ....fog horn cheers everybody ....cringe worthy

Surely hubby gives her house keeping...all family same .. cracking on they loaded ...rubbish...
All smoke and mirrors

Reactions: 4

Are Algeria in the world Cup? I've no idea, but if so he'll be there.

Reactions: 1
Not playing
Ah, wonder where he is? I'd say maybe a separate holiday with his other children, but I doubt that. I can't imagine he'd want to spend time with the Wards, but you'd think he'd want to be around his daughter. They have an odd relationship, I'm surprised he ever impregnated her, they never seem to be together.

Reactions: 11
Taylor and Mahrez look so odd together in photos, looks like she’s taking her toddler brother out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂 as if she HAS to be eating food and not just milk at 4 months old. “Whilst we are away these are a great alternative” or you could just give her the usual milk that she should only be having at this age anyway 🥱
If she had a brain cell be dangerous

Reactions: 3
What does he look like?!
View attachment 1745464
Jesus elo us told you wooden tops ....Dawneh on insta all my family here in Dubai but what about Ashley's family....she says Juno he says how high and them poor kids with that fog horn voice

Jesus elo us told you wooden tops ....Dawneh on insta all my family here in Dubai but what about Ashley's family....she says Juno he says how high and them poor kids with that fog horn voice
Jump

The Charlie daughter definitely got the good looks. The older 2 look like plastic Barbie’s just like their parents

824784AA-52A5-4096-9B89-A313A201CE62.png

Last edited:
What is Ashley doing over there is Dubai apart from avoiding responding to the liquidators I see Dawneh at work what is he up to ?

Reactions: 7
What is Ashley doing over there is Dubai apart from avoiding responding to the liquidators I see Dawneh at work what is he up to ?
Wouldn't call it work she seems to have a lot of dogs bodies her interior design reminds me of MFI very grey and tacky .. and would imagin putting up with Dawneh hard work

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.