Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sir John Elton

VIP Member
Honestly if my partner ever said he was considering a white suit for a fucking wedding, I would run right there . What a bunch of pricks they look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ERTylbes

I know I sound incredibly judgy, but I can't believe Taylor is leaving her one week old with Dawn to babysit. It's not just that the bay is one week old, but also I just can't believe how quickly she's healed from the pregnancy if she's going out so soon.
It isn’t judgy, it’s true. These influencers are a joke when they are going out for “self care” within a week of giving birth, boozing and living their old life. My SIL has done this more times in 4 months than I’d ever dream of doing in the next 18 years with my newborn. It’s just bizarre! Does one night of feeding then needs a mum and dad night out 🤣

loubylou50

VIP Member
There is absolutely zero chemistry between Darbehhhh and Michael in their wedding photos, it seems even more obvious now that it’s some kind of marriage of convenience! Their body language is just so staged and cold. Bizarre.

Mintymoo

Chatty Member
Dawneh, Darbeh & the men have just been in Monte Carlo ‘wedding planning’..👀

Which mug’s gonna pay for this🫣😂

• Haha

Whatthe

I know someone who was uni with them both, he said martin is super clever got some mad medical AND dental degree, which is very impressive, but said they where a pair of tits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
There was a programme on last year about Manchester’s property development and some apartments are unbelievable. If you go into the city you can see how much it it s being developed. The Ward sisters probably roped Ma Dawn in to do some interior designing😆
Interior designing to look like any other chavvy/intagrammer apartment 😂

I saw that programme ManChatten - I live in Manchester and have seen the apartment blocks in town going up at such a fast rate. Where are these people coming from to fill sooo many apartments?!?!

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I always say, when she turns on the waterworks it’s always to feel sorry for herself.

Unbelievable! I am sure the judge has heard some pretty bizarre stories in defence over the years, and this is definitely one of them.
The more she comes out with this sort of crap, the better a story it makes for the tabloids though! Bring it on.

In addition, this statement from her “ allowing her daughter Taylor Ward to marry and have a child with Manchester City star Riyad Mahrez.” That in itself reeks of racism. ALLOWING her daughter to marry! Shows how bloody controlling she is.
Smacks of "I am not racist, I have a black friend" to me

daydreamer95

VIP Member
Hi 👋 new to tattle and this thread story of leather party reminded me of this ensemble for the hairdressers party in 2019
F4A62493-E375-43C6-B1E7-102D37291461.png

• Haha

Lynseyp

VIP Member
I wonder if the Pantomime Dame Hairdressers (Nick & Royston) are going to be leaving as well.

• Haha