Dawn Ward - RHOC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’ve just seen Taylor ward on dawns insta story and how different does she look without filters and make up! A different person
All seems so fake the set up in Dubai ...like they trying too hard to impress

Reactions: 6
Is Taylor ever actually in the same room as her husband? 🧐
Is Taylor ever actually in the same room as her CHIN? That jawline is massive, especially when she puts a filter on her pics! She was a very attractive girl when she was younger.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well Dawneh now has everyone in Dubai with her, Ash, Terry, her housekeeper Josie & Au pair and has also brought the dogs over.
Wonder if Terry will go back with Darby & MJ at the end of a month?..
Dawneh at a posh house warming tonight with Claire ....only in Dubai ..her voice fog horn

Reactions: 7
Dawneh at a posh house warming tonight with Claire ....only in Dubai ..her voice fog horn
When she talks at a normal level she sounds okay but bloody hell she’s as common as muck when she raises her voice and I’m from Manchester 😂
Her friends place was fantastic though 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she talks at a normal level she sounds okay but bloody hell she’s as common as muck when she raises her voice and I’m from Manchester 😂
Her friends place was fantastic though 👀
Ha, ha, she does, I'm sure she's from Greater Manchester, so we don't have to claim her as one of our own 😉

• Haha
Is she from Bolton?
I thought she was from Salford or Bolton, just googled her and she was born in Salford but moved to Boston at 9, so definitely not a Manc 🫡
Thinking about it, thankfully none of them are from Manchester, either Greater Manchester, Salford, Bolton, Trafford or Wigan, that makes me happier 😂

• Haha
She's so rough. No amount of money, beauty treatments, surgery, and designer clothes can mask the rough in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Actually, Michaels wife is a better looking version of Derby, so that must rile her. I could never trust a man with a background like his, and with a wife who is a doppelgänger of me!!!!
Ex wife is stunning

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know what Riyad thinks about the new baby being another girl...100% bet she wanted to give him a son.

Reactions: 12
Do you think its odd taylor sells clothes on Depop for like £10-15 (annoyingly, stuff she has received for free from Karen Millen) when her husband is on £8 million a year? I've got nothing against selling second hand clothes and do it myself, but I wouldn't be if my husband earned that much. Clearly she must spend his money as she's in such designer clothing constantly. So why bother with the depop?! Would love everyone's thoughts.

Ps) she regularly shares her depop page on her stories which is why I know.

Reactions: 13
I'd love to know what Riyad thinks about the new baby being another girl...100% bet she wanted to give him a son.
Her bump is bigger than in that gender reveal (virtually non existent or well hidden..)

The picture in the desert is from April and she is looking bigger now..

Wardeh & the girls are all back for her ‘baby shower’ apparently 👀

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.