Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunnaybadgerz

Innocent til proven guilty and all that... BUT she was convicted of assulting Sinita a few years ago.
Nothing but a vile common thug, her poor daughters.
I wonder what Lauren Simon thinks if Dawn us anti semitic.

Reactions: 16

Hollie Day

VIP Member
I was surprised when Hanna's husband first appeared. He wasn't what I was expecting. He very much came across to me as someone who doesn't pot that pink. Maybe there's a lot of bi men out there.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I wonder what the new son in laws first wife thinks about it, I certainly wouldn’t allow my children round a known racist and drug taker.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I don’t mind her... until she gets drunk. She just cannot handle the booze and turns in a second.

hate how her family are now part of the show. The rest have their partners occasionally etc but now we’ve got the whole daughter getting engaged etc and her family are constantly in the show

Deedeemegadoodoo

Is Taylor ever actually in the same room as her husband? 🧐
Is Taylor ever actually in the same room as her CHIN? That jawline is massive, especially when she puts a filter on her pics! She was a very attractive girl when she was younger.

• Haha

Minxmonx

VIP Member
She made that show. I won't watch it anymore without her, the new people are vile....
She made that show uncomfortable to watch as she was such a bully. I agree some of her ways were entertaining, but most were not, so she wasn’t missed imo.
I probably wont watch it again regardless as the cast now are either vile or deadly boring, but nothing to do with Dawn not being on it. Good riddance to her and Tanya I say.

He's in America at the moment on a pre season tour. I do agree that they don't appear to spend much time together, although I noticed that he was at Michael Jackson's stag do. I wondered if he doesn't like being on her instagram, he seems close with the family, but I just can't see her agreeing not to have him on her instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Whatthe

I know, someone who knows her well, who says she’s an absolute alcoholic, if you watch her stories, she always on the drink and bog eyed.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Omg I was just googling about Dawn Ward because I wanted to know what the outcome was with the court case involving her and Leanne? Anyone know?

I am rewatching RHOC from the start and Dawn is definitely a player. She wants to be the queen and be liked and it really does effect her when she’s criticised or called out on her behaviour. She is besties with every NEW person that comes in to the show. That’s because she needs people on her side.

I would say Rachel and Lauren are her only true friends who tell her like it is and she doesn’t get too offended by it.

Just my thoughts 😉

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’ve just seen Dawn‘s hospital update, I hate posts lime that, it’s attention seeking at it‘s lowest form.
I remember when Lauren said Dawn asked her to visit her in hospitable, and to wheel her outside in her wheelchair as she had arranged for some paps to be there. 🤣

• Haha

Lizzymint

VIP Member
This now explains her ’excuse ‘ of ‘I have too much testosterone’ in this seasons first episode 🤔 it must be killing her not to bully Hannah & kick off every five mins .

Lizzymint

VIP Member
This now explains her ’excuse ‘ of ‘I have too much testosterone’ in this seasons first episode 🤔 it must be killing her not to bully Hannah & kick off every five mins .
Surprise Surprise Dawn Wards daughter suddenly goes instagram official with her Manchester City footballer boyfriend today 😂😂😂 so transparent !

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
"I bet you don't make wedding dresses for women as good looking as my daughter"

Hun, she's an average plain jane with a bit of cheek filler.

• Haha

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
And she’s turned off the commenting and n her posts. If you are innocent why would you do that?? I hope she doesn’t get off with this.

Bonnie Bisou

You can hear her words slurring as she gets drunk the boom she kicks off....good entertainment