Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatthe

Hannahs husband completely loves himself doesn’t he, if he was chocolate, he would eat himself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

minnieminx88

VIP Member
I'm just baffled how they've got a spread in OK as they are literally nobodies 😂even dawn ain't the somebody she thinks she is.
Its Hello i think. But either one id say there’s nothing amazing about being in there. Years and years ago id buy every mag going. Loved an ok or hello fix. Haven’t bought a mag for about 10 years now. I dont think its a big thing anymore.

Reactions: 20

WeefBellington

VIP Member
Fuck me taylor is only 24?! Jesus .. all this work and they all look like mattress faced old timers.. get a refund love you look like shite

• Haha
  • Wow

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I hope not so sad 😞.
On another note My gosh she is only 24!! I might be cynical but I don't think she would have a baby at 24 if he wasn't a footballer. She seems too in love with herself and the instergram lifestyle.
Can’t believe she’s 24 purely because she looks about 40 from all these ridiculous treatments at her mothers so called ‘clinic’

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Just had another scroll through her comments on IG, and not 1 negative comment. Come on Dawn, who are you trying to kid!? Not 1 negative comment!! You can’t delete your way through life, you need to take the rough with the smooth. Yes, you was incredibly lucky to get away with this ( once again ), but at least let those who disagree with your behaviour have a voice to respond to your post on IG.
And for anyone who wants to come back at me and say maybe she didn’t get any negative comments, plllllleeaseeeee, credit me with some intelligence 🤨

Reactions: 19

Meg78

VIP Member
If anyone from the family ever reads here…..

Parking in a parent and child space when you don’t have a child with you is just really shitty behaviour. Some of us here are your neighbours, we see all…… Shame on you.

• Angry

Bewful

WTAF, my first I don't even think I was getting dressed myself at 8 days. Couldn't put my baby down and didn't want to. 8 days?!?! Who wants to go on a night out 8 days after giving birth to your first child. I'm gobsmacked

Em_

VIP Member
It’s awful. I haven’t seen this before. Also, it’s not even like she needs the money is it? Maybe you and your sister need to get real jobs Darby, instead of turning your kids into mini influencers without them having any say in the matter.
I'll be glad when all this influencer nonsense is over. I'm sure some children of bloggers are now suing their parents for them using them in their blogs and then instagram. I do think it's wrong, but they all do it, their children are treated like cash cows.

Lexi2017

They’re having a boy, first one born into the family, everyone will lose their shit over it and his poor daughters will get shunted to the side 😔
I hope not so sad 😞.
On another note My gosh she is only 24!! I might be cynical but I don't think she would have a baby at 24 if he wasn't a footballer. She seems too in love with herself and the instergram lifestyle.

• Heart

Zebraaah

VIP Member
They've only done the Islamic ceremony so far, so all he needs to do is say Talaq 3 times and he's divorced her. And it has no standing in UK law.
So Taylor isn't set for life yet...

• Heart

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
As a mum of two, I have absolutely no idea why people are in a rush to wean their babies. All it does is make mess and it’s completely unnecessary. they’re on milk for such a little time - what’s the panic?

oh w

oh whats that about Lystra not paying wages
cant stand the women
thanks
It’s all over tik tok (yes I’m sad). Young girls who worked at Boujee talking about not being paid. I actually ended up messaging her daughter on IG after seeing her brag about her mum . I sent a little rant about how she’s living it up on IG, all whilst not paying her staffs wages etc. Daughter responded by saying lystra doesn’t actually own Boujee she’s just the face of it (I checked companies house a while back and I’m sure she was director, albeit along with another individual. I haven’t checked since).

She also said that wages have now been paid. So not disputing there was a delay (a long delay) in paying staff wages but still bragging her ‘luxury’ life on IG. I can’t stand the woman, I had to block her 😡 then I watched last weeks episode of RHOC and she ruined Lauren’s surprise birthday completely. She caused a scene for no reason, tried to turn it round on Lauren then proceeded to point in her face with her stupidly long nails really trying to cause an argument , saying ‘don’t speak to me like that’ but she was the one speaking to Lauren like shit, over nothing. I can’t stand her 😂 I don’t know where she came from (she hasn’t been on the Cheshire scene long as far as I’m aware) but she needs to go right back where she came from. She’s a vile toxic woman, I know tv is edited etc but you can tell how awful she is. Whether you like DW or not, Dawn would put Lystra right in her place. I wish she was still on RHOC, I think she’s brilliant tbh .. well most of the time 😂

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
I remember that FB/ig post going around that was allegedly from her, some message saying she'd never let her daughter's date anyone who wasn't white.
Unless he's loaded, then he can be any colour with two heads....just make sure he's got dough. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18