Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why so many men still have mirror selfies when the front facing camera exists.

I also don't know who's worse: Turkey teeth misogynist Essex boys or soft boi male feminist types who are into kink and "hate the Tories"...yes you and 99% of country, it's not a ground breaking opinion to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Equally, put some clean, ironed clothes on and do something with this hair! Don’t even get me started on his bio! And one last thing, why does a man, aged 40, not having a clue if he ever wants kids and just wanting something casual. At what age are these Peter Pan’s growing the duck up.
Cringing at the "HOW" instead of using the word WHO.

Reactions: 2
Lmao what planet are these guys living on 😂 do they really think their weird selfies and saying things that makes them sound like they have the maturity of a 13 year old boy makes them attractive in any way shape or form?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why so many men still have mirror selfies when the front facing camera exists.

I also don't know who's worse: Turkey teeth misogynist Essex boys or soft boi male feminist types who are into kink and "hate the Tories"...yes you and 99% of country, it's not a ground breaking opinion to have.
Following from this - it’s an instant no if they say something like “you should NOT go out with me if you're a Tory” as a hinge prompt. Never voted Tory in my life, never will but ain’t being told what to do by no man 💅🏻 just shows me you’re narrow minded and probably wanks off to supertanski videos

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hmm, another “born in 1944 more like”, it appears 44 is the standard fake age selected by men who want to appear in the searches of significantly younger women

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Following from this - it’s an instant no if they say something like “you should NOT go out with me if you're a Tory” as a hinge prompt. Never voted Tory in my life, never will but ain’t being told what to do by no man 💅🏻 just shows me you’re narrow minded and probably wanks off to supertanski videos
I’m exactly the same, it’s a straight no. Complete coincidence this head popped up yesterday 🥱 These men that list all the traits they expect a woman to have are so off putting.
Unsurprisingly, he was not attractive at all.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Hmm, another “born in 1944 more like”, it appears 44 is the standard fake age selected by men who want to appear in the searches of significantly younger women
He could have been 44 (in 1993 or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.