Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I’d maybe better create a thread specifically for dating app Icks since I keep clogging up the Ick thread with mine 😆

A hard pass… btw I’m 38, not 40-48. He must not be able to count or read….
IMG_7259.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Oh I feel seen! I could send so many! Look forward to sharing. I’m on holiday in Yorkshire at the minute. I don’t want to be bumping into the finger blaster though

• Haha
Reactions: 34
HOWLING at RIP Liam Unwin, imagine dying and being memorialised in someone’s Tinder bio

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Been a while but the ones I happened across a lot were
-men in hats (be bald and free ffs)
-men with tigers
-men 20+ years older messaging you as if you don't have the option of hundreds of men your own age on the app?! Oh yes pls I'd love to wipe your arse while listening to prog rock
-couples wanting you to be their fetish for an evening
-"no baggage"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
'Daddy to a little princess'

'Dad to a little legend' or 'Dad to the coolest little dude'.

I don't reject men with children in general but those particular overused, saccharine phrases, iccccck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
'Daddy to a little princess'

'Dad to a little legend' or 'Dad to the coolest little dude'.

I don't reject men with children in general but those particular overused, saccharine phrases, iccccck.
I totally agree! Very well observed!
I also swipe left on guys in their 40s and 50s who (seemingly) proudly state “never married and no kids” as if this makes them some kind of extra special catch with a special badge of honour. There’s an inherent judginess in this against people who have been married and have kids already.
---
My kids are my world 🙄
Yup, these are usually the Saturday “Mc Donald’s Dads” who aren’t paying their fair share of maintenance and don’t do any of the heavy lifting that the mothers of the kids do. Knobs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
IMG_0377.png

This shows me nothing other than you’ll be too lazy to ask me any questions other than the ‘and you?’ If I was to ask any

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This photo from someone who messaged me (unsolicited) should have come with a trigger warning. I’ve never seen anyone who looks more like a thumb, and photos of people showing what your view will be when on top of them in bed is a total ick anyway, regardless of how attractive they are.
IMG_7544.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.