Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I like nights out but also nights in curled up on the sofa with a glass of wine".

And do you also enjoy blinking and breathing?
I feel called out by some of you on here- I‘m so pedestrian😅 I’m all about the beach walks😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Love this thread 😅 men who have pics with their mum,dad or granny/grandad in them I hate them because usually in my experience these men are the biggest assholes. It's just a con to look like a nice man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have SO many.
The wrong age thing pisses me off, especially if it’s accompanied by “it won’t let me change it” “I don’t know why it says I’m XX I’m not” YOU SET THE PROFILE UP UOU KNOB.

The “doesn’t take themselves too seriously” ❌
The “can handle a dark sense of humour” ❌
Any prompt/profile that’s sexual in any way ❌
Photos where they’re pouting.

I also have some weirdly specific jeans that I hate as well that loads of men on dating apps seem to wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Equally, put some clean, ironed clothes on and do something with this hair! Don’t even get me started on his bio! And one last thing, why does a man, aged 40, not having a clue if he ever wants kids and just wanting something casual. At what age are these Peter Pan’s growing the duck up.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I keep getting a like off a guy making new accounts and his “review by a friend” was “the kind of guy who brings quiche to a party”. Ick. Stop being quirky. Now he’s made another new account and his review by a friend is that he’s a “dark horse”. Ick again. It doesn’t help he looks like a drip.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
“I like going on holidays“ on 90% of profiles
well unless your going to Afghanistan for 2 weeks I should bloody well hope you do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just, no. Either this is photoshopped or he’s taken so many steroids that his nads will have shrivelled to the size of two tiny raisins.
IMG_7545.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Found these overnight and also someone with their car as one of their uploaded photos. Oh, and someone who messaged me last night at half 9 and then messaged me this morning at 7am saying ‘slow replies 🚩’ …. I was in bed having s really early night

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Posted on the original Ick thread, but sharing again.
View attachment 2384568
These seriously look like just an overlay, those retainer style veneers you can buy, when you zoom I would swear that's what they are. You'd think you'd just go ahead and get some dental work done if it was to that degree.

edit: zoomed again and they actually stick out from his gums where the gum should be overlapping so I'm thinking so. Gosh the grand irony in his requirement is that when he takes those off he probably won't look recognizable either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.