Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’s the same bloke or there’s several with the same tit opener
Where do guys even get these same openers from anyway? Do they compare bios with their equally twattish pals or do they go on on some misguided '100 dating profile lines that'll definitely make her shag you' webpage?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2396862
DON’T POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN KIDS LET ALONE ANYONE ELSES!

Also, 3 days? In the words of Shania Twain that don’t impress me much
I see far too many profiles with “not my kids”. Instant ick. I’m not a parent but I’d be livid if someone had pics of my kids on the apps. I assume they do it as they think it’ll make us swoon or something ridiculous if they show they are good with kids 🤢

Reactions: 27
I think it’s a man with a cat 🙈 terribly sexist of me but when I think of a woman with a cat, no issues. When I think of a man I think he must be weird 🙈. Also, howling at the shag and ditch comment
No I'm the same and I have two cats! I find men that have cats on their profiles are always a bit creepy and weird?
---
View attachment 2396862
DON’T POST PICTURES OF YOUR OWN KIDS LET ALONE ANYONE ELSES!

Also, 3 days? In the words of Shania Twain that don’t impress me much
There is nothing worse than a man's response to 2 truths and a lie, they're always so underwhelming.

Reactions: 8
There is nothing worse than a man's response to 2 truths and a lie, they're always so underwhelming.
[/QUOTE]
Instant ick - you’re right, they’re often boring AF and I just don’t care

Reactions: 4
No I'm the same and I have two cats! I find men that have cats on their profiles are always a bit creepy and weird?
I have a cat but guys with them are always weirdos. Even his cat looks like it bleeping hates him

675922CB-D92E-4D21-ACFD-2941F76E8B2F.jpeg
8DA0945E-2CD7-46CF-8188-5B3A0BFF1094.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Ah, yes, lame sexual innuendos mixed with a picture of Hitler: big turn on 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He keeps bleeping swiping me.
The pout and the dyed jet black beard (on a 42 year old?! 🤨)
He might be someone’s type, but he’s not mine.

IMG_7290.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Where do guys even get these same openers from anyway? Do they compare bios with their equally twattish pals or do they go on on some misguided '100 dating profile lines that'll definitely make her shag you' webpage?
There's a whole subreddit dedicated to tinder and guys review each others profiles on it, it can be quite entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahahaha I love this 😂 Are you South West based? Wonder if it’s the same bloke or there’s several with the same tit opener
Yes 😂 it’s deffo him as my message was identical except the show me bit. (I didn’t match with him btw either, I was like I bet he sends that opener to all the ladies and was right 🤭)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a message from someone asking if I drove. I said yes their response was that they had their licence removed for drink driving. Instant ick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Today someone liked me on bumble.
IMG_7292.png

Why not delete it if you’re inactive. Clearly not inactive if you’re swiping me. Just update your bio 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do they all bleeping have to make everything about sex on their profiles!? Whether its funny or tongue in cheek its utter ick

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not dating at the moment (because i've given up on dating sites)..
Me too! Reading through all of these posts just makes me so glad I don’t even try with these apps anymore. They’re so soul destroying and have put me off wanting to interact with men in this way entirely 😂 guess I’ll be single but honestly I’ve been a lot more chilled and relaxed since I gave up trying.

Leaving one gem that still exists in my photos, don’t you just love it when a man gives you their negative opinion on one of your passions in life, completely unsolicited and mansplaining. This was his reply to one of my prompts on Hinge… did he expect I was going to reply back to him after this?

IMG_0380.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.