Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s baffling it’s it that men think us women want to know what they’re like in bed (or what they think they’re like).
You don’t meet someone for the first time in real life and tell them that so why do they do it on DATING sites. There are sites that are more for hook ups, it’s baffling🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
im sorry for all you ladies out there dating and this is what the world offers you 😩

But this is now my favourite thread so keep em coming 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
when you aim for mysterious and just end up with vaguely threatening:

IMG_3984.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This isn’t even an ick it’s infuriating but 😩 I am despairing so much with men on these apps at the minute
I’m honestly so confused, how is it “cringe” to have children from a previous relationship or pets?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m honestly so confused, how is it “cringe” to have children from a previous relationship or pets?
Probably just some misogynistic twit who wants a sex slave at his beck and call. I wonder how old they were?

Reactions: 19
Got a notification that someone had sent me a message on the my single friend site (which I joined ages ago but never really used). After seeing his profile, I give up. I really do.
IMG_7909.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So he never went out ever in his life? Because if he went to school or the grocery store he has 100% been in contact with a vaccinated person. Also, why he is on a dating app if he is a celibate? He has to be a troll 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He also sent the exact same copied and pasted message last time he tried to match with me 🤢🤢🤢

IMG_2799.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This isn’t even an ick it’s infuriating but 😩 I am despairing so much with men on these apps at the minute
Ok I can understand not wanting to date someone who has children (not worded the way he has obviously, and no need to put it in your bio) but pets? How is having pets a turn off?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok I can understand not wanting to date someone who has children (not worded the way he has obviously, and no need to put it in your bio) but pets? How is having pets a turn off?
For me, if they have a cat it’s an ick but that’s because I am a dog person and my two would eat the cat but I wouldn’t write it in my bio like this knob

Reactions: 4
For me, if they have a cat it’s an ick but that’s because I am a dog person and my two would eat the cat but I wouldn’t write it in my bio like this knob
I get it, I’m a cat person - although having a dog wouldn’t be an ick, if they had a cat I’d probably shag them on the first date (and go no further, because unfortunately I’m allergic 💔💔💔)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get it, I’m a cat person - although having a dog wouldn’t be an ick, if they had a cat I’d probably shag them on the first date (and go no further, because unfortunately I’m allergic 💔💔💔)
I think it’s a man with a cat 🙈 terribly sexist of me but when I think of a woman with a cat, no issues. When I think of a man I think he must be weird 🙈. Also, howling at the shag and ditch comment

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I too had this message on hinge minus the “show me” bit a couple of days ago…. 😂
Hahahaha I love this 😂 Are you South West based? Wonder if it’s the same bloke or there’s several with the same tit opener

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.