Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean if a foot fetish is your thing then whatever, but leading with it is an instant swipe left ick
IMG_7556.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Guys that call you “Mr”. (I’m also a guy)

“Hi mr”
“You ok mr?”

Not sure why but it makes me cringe.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm not dating at the moment (because i've given up on dating sites) but I remember laughing and getting the ick seeing an ex of mine profile. We went out over 15years ago and nothing in his life had changed.

He was saying that he lived in a shared house and eventually he wants to find a good job (he's currently unemployed and was when I went out with him) and settle down but he felt there was plenty of time for all that. He is 47 how much time does he think he has to get his life together.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
‘looking for someone who doesn’t take themselves too seriously’/‘no drama’ - drama is fine but only when i cause it. if you ever display even a hint of unhappiness with me and my unreasonable behaviour i will accuse you of taking yourself too seriously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.