Dating app Icks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This photo from someone who messaged me (unsolicited) should have come with a trigger warning. I’ve never seen anyone who looks more like a thumb, and photos of people showing what your view will be when on top of them in bed is a total ick anyway, regardless of how attractive they are.
View attachment 2379508
dear GOD. It's like he was trying to see how many extra chins he could achieve out of that.... already... terrible angle. What the freakity frig!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Turkey Teeth is also an ick

IMG_7551.jpeg

---
And what the squirrel’s arse is going on with this facial hair?

IMG_7557.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
IMG_0378.png

I’ll keep my ‘baggage’ and you absolutely can help the pouting. Smile you knobhead but you’re probably not because your teeth are minging. Note the ‘this phone’ he’s taking his other one instead

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Reactions: 2
On hinge the sheer number of blokes who use pineapple on pizza as a prompt for ‘controversial opinion’.

Also anyone who puts ‘ask me’ instead of writing about themselves.

Reactions: 32
After reading these screenshots, I honestly don't know how women bring themselves to have sex with men nowadays :ROFLMAO: good grief

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Or people who do it and say their dating app ‘isn’t working’ so message on Snapchat or insta. Snapchat is another ick…. Should not be used over the age of 25
When they say bumble keeps deleting their account 🙄🙄(the only reason I would except that to happen was if their profile was reported)
Even worse… when they blame bumble for getting their age wrong!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wish I’d have screenshotted but in response to the prompt “last time I cried” he put “when my grandad passed away”

lovely that you’re not totally heartless but why put that on your dating profile ????

also saw another guy who legit put in his Tinder bio “RIP Nan” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve been waiting for this! A few from the archive…
---

I’m bisexual and only date women. I also have a bi male fwb who is as terrified of men as I am 😂
What is he on? 🤣
---
Wish I’d have screenshotted but in response to the prompt “last time I cried” he put “when my grandad passed away”

lovely that you’re not totally heartless but why put that on your dating profile ????

also saw another guy who legit put in his Tinder bio “RIP Nan” 😭😭😭
Yeah you really want to be thinking of nan when you're trying to get a sh*g.
---
When they say bumble keeps deleting their account 🙄🙄(the only reason I would except that to happen was if their profile was reported)
Even worse… when they blame bumble for getting their age wrong!!
My sister says Tinder blocked her. I literally have no idea what she got up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.