Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date update. It went well I think. We went to a games bar in Peckham and I comprehensively beat him at Tekken. We did kiss a bit too.100% better than the last date and he makes me laugh, we had a natural easiness on the date and it was a lot of fun. I laughed a lot and it was generally just really nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Any idea what this means?
It’s from a Charles Bukowski poem.

Can I just brag that I had the best sex I’ve had in a good while last night. You know when you’re changing your sheets at 2am you’ve had fun.

Sorry, I don’t talk about my sex life to anybody else 😳😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What’s wrong with men being sexual? I need that fun vibe or I won’t even bother talking to them 🔥

Reactions: 1
Whoever said about bodies and chemistry just fitting together is 100% right! My ex would not have been my type on paper (mega into fitness, doesn’t read, manly man type whereas I normally attract noodle armed sensitive types) but the first date was the best I’ve ever had and will ever have. Went from a kiss to full on EVERYTHING in about 1 minute and never stopped. It wasn’t just sex though, it was just perfect in every way. He moved away and couldn’t cope with the distance but I think we both know we won’t find that again.

I’ve been on a few dates since that but I honestly just feel like no one will ever match that level of chemistry and attraction. Has anyone had that and actually found it again in someone else? 🤞

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with men being sexual? I need that fun vibe or I won’t even bother talking to them 🔥
I just want light-hearted, fun and chatty if I'm talking to someone on the apps. Being jokey/flirty is fine but I don't want anything turning sexual if it's someone I'd like to go on a date with.

Reactions: 8
I don't find sex that interesting to talk about with guys I've not even met. Plus it often becomes all they want to talk about which is tedious and makes me feel I am literally just a body to them and they have no interest in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Date update - went well. Seeing him for seaside walks (he’s bringing the dog 😬) and lunch 👌🏾 tomorrow. We have a slightly big age gap but he’s lovely. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For me sex talk in the context of having a one-on-one long conversation on an app, or if you've been on a date or whatever, is totally different to what the sex pests on apps do on their profiles or in their first message. Throwing sex talk out there to absolutely everyone who sees them just screams 'I'm so desperate,I have no limits and no clue about appropriate boundaries and will only use you as a sex toy, who you are does not enter into this equation'

The worst :sick: for me is when they just slip it in there to look quirky and cheeky like 'I love dogs, travelling, gym, beer, and giving oral'

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For me sex talk in the context of having a one-on-one long conversation on an app, or if you've been on a date or whatever, is totally different to what the sex pests on apps do on their profiles or in their first message. Throwing sex talk out there to absolutely everyone who sees them just screams 'I'm so desperate,I have no limits and no clue about appropriate boundaries and will only use you as a sex toy, who you are does not enter into this equation'

The worst :sick: for me is when they just slip it in there to look quirky and cheeky like 'I love dogs, travelling, gym, beer, and giving oral'
Completely agree. A guy messaged me and a few messages in asked what I was looking for. I said dating with a view to long term. He said he wanted the same. Then next msg was 'I'm so horny' 🙄 i immediately unmatched cos WTAF?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.