Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’d addressing it, is he wanting to make it better? Personally, unless you’ve been together for years and had babies/stress/etc or there’s a physical/mental obstacle. I don’t think sex is something you should have to work on. It’s either good or not? The chemistry is there or it isn’t. It should be about exploring and wanting to make your partner happy. Mediocre sex won’t make you happy though and will just leave you frustrated.
He’s addressing in the sense that he says “oh it was tit was it” “my dick is small right” and it just makes me cringe

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Ah, he sounds like he just want you to tell him he has a massive penis and that the sex was amazing 😑

Nobody can tell you what to do obviously, but I’d be getting rid and buying a sex toy.

Reactions: 7
I know dating is a totally different animal these days but girls, know your own worth.Men have to come up to your expectations too but it always seems to be about theirs. Take things slowly if you're not sure. This will root out those who want a quick f***.If that's all you want yourself,fair play but if not it's helpful.
Just stay safe and have fun , you all deserve it ❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Badly!!!!! 😂
He should see it as a growth opportunity 😉

I met the guy I recently met on an App for the second time last night. He came to mine, we had a glass of wine and he stayed over.

Unlike Wowitsme I had a really good time. I couldn't get enough and he couldn't either. 🙈

It was a bit strange that he stayed over given we only saw each other for the second time and when I look at him I realise that I don't even know him as he looks a bit different to how I picture him in my head (if this makes sense?).
But we have really good conversations and I feel comfortable with him.

Maybe this is just a chemistry thing, that our bodies and smells simply match. And our entertainment preferences (movies, music etc) and sense of humour. And we are the same age. And almost same size.

I wonder what will happen?

Reactions: 5
Anyone find the stage past the first date stage a bit more tougher? I don't mean it like having a bad time, more like, you know you like someone by this time and I normally let my guard down a bit. So in my head I think about how Im liking someone more and getting to know them better. All the signs are good but theres still that thought that they could wake up tomorrow and just be like nah not for me. And then just game over.

I'm probably over thinking which I'm also, guilty of 😒
Absolutely! I quickly get wrapped up in something and I’m at the moment dating someone and things are going amazing and seem to have a real connection and seems to be all good but at the same time I’ve always struggled with the over thinking and worrying that they’ll always find someone better, more deserving, nicer etc and I then start to worry that things are going to disintegrate and fall apart, and I start to self sabotage then but I just have to try and remember we just have to enjoy it for what it is in the here and how and not putting that kind of pressure on it as I’ve found it takes me into toxic places and I don’t want that to happen with this guy.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! I quickly get wrapped up in something and I’m at the moment dating someone and things are going amazing and seem to have a real connection and seems to be all good but at the same time I’ve always struggled with the over thinking and worrying that they’ll always find someone better, more deserving, nicer etc and I then start to worry that things are going to disintegrate and fall apart, and I start to self sabotage then but I just have to try and remember we just have to enjoy it for what it is in the here and how and not putting that kind of pressure on it as I’ve found it takes me into toxic places and I don’t want that to happen with this guy.
Yeah I need to remember that. I'm so bad for self sabotaging. I've played it cool up to now (week 3 of seeing someone) but now I'm starting to over think I don't want to go the other way and seem clingy/full on or whatever.

Definitely going to try and remember just to enjoy the moment. 😊

Reactions: 2
Yes, I used to be like that as well.

I would find problems or create some myself and make things difficult and complicated at an early stage.

I have now let go if this I believe - I can enjoy things and if there will be heartache at some stage then so be it.

Reactions: 4
Yes, I used to be like that as well.

I would find problems or create some myself and make things difficult and complicated at an early stage.

I have now let go if this I believe - I can enjoy things and if there will be heartache at some stage then so be it.
I think because we’ve had so many dissapointments, we are always waiting for one show to drop when things are going well. Anyone remember the SATC episode ‘drama queens’ when Carrie was complaining that things were too good with Aidan?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.