Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought guys would be over the moon at an inexperienced woman. They certainly cannot handle a woman who’s had more than their perceived ‘acceptable’ amount of partners!
I appreciate all comments. It’s nice to have a balanced view on things and different perspectives. I totally see what you mean re the age gap. I get it! I don’t know why he’s single I’m sure it’ll come in time but from what he’s said so far he was career driven and the partner he had for that time was also career driven and so it didn’t happen.

sadly as you could probably tell from some of my other posts guys do not seem to like “inexperience” I dread to think about telling another man that and dealing with the weirdness (so I probably won’t again)!

@sleepflowers I feel you gal! I feel you! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I appreciate all comments. It’s nice to have a balanced view on things and different perspectives. I totally see what you mean re the age gap. I get it! I don’t know why he’s single I’m sure it’ll come in time but from what he’s said so far he was career driven and the partner he had for that time was also career driven and so it didn’t happen.

sadly as you could probably tell from some of my other posts guys do not seem to like “inexperience” I dread to think about telling another man that and dealing with the weirdness (so I probably won’t again)!

@sleepflowers I feel you gal! I feel you! ❤
I honestly don’t think you should tell them until you get to the stage where it’s heading that way. If they are bothered you know they’re not right for you. It’s the same with me not wanting children (despite my age, I look a lot younger and a lot of guys just can’t get their head around chronology!). If a guy doesn’t want to date me because of that, then they’re doing me a favour in the long run! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've noticed lately I've been putting up with a lot less tit and calling guys out for being inappropriate or blatantly lying to me, and I'd like to thank this thread in part for this shift in my attitude 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I HATE the ‘You’ll meet someone when the time is right’ comments you get from friends who have been married for a decade. You met at 18 before iPhones were out, let alone apps and have only one partner! For me I would rather have some varied experience before settling down but I’ve had plenty now and ready for ‘the one’ type of love. Feels like I’ve missed the boat at 35 with all the men my age taken, older and single have weird commitment issues (in my experience) and men in their 20s don’t want to settle down with a single parent despite the fact I have ten times the brain they have 😑

Reactions: 12
Ew! Ew! Ew! 🤢😂

Just swiping (left) on Tinder on my way to work when I land on a profile that I thought had super-liked me. He was pretty yucky looking, tbh. I looked closer and he'd actually sent me a swipe-note, which is a new one on me. Maybe new feature or for paid members. Anyway, I opened the note!

IMG_20210614_083846.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so pissed off. My Bumble account got blocked and I have no idea why. I had my profile on snooze FGS, so what rules did I break! 🤨 Anyone else ever have this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.