Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys really have given up on messaging first haven’t they. IMO if you get the match you message but back to back guys have failed to do this. If I wasn’t tht fussed in the first place I just unmatch now.
Just ironic that they’re all the ones complaining that nobody talks
Perfect example I've just come across

IMG_20210621_172032.jpg

Do the simple thing? How about you doing it, ya lazy bastard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I matched with a guy on Tinder some time last year, we followed each other on Instagram and spoke a little on there but he never replied to my last message so I just left it. I was having a little (passive aggressive) Instagram clear out and decided to unfollow him as essentially he's just a stranger, and he just messaged me now saying "when and why did you unfollow me?" 😂 😂 wth.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this guy has appeared on here before but I think I missed the male stripper bit. I’m sorry but I would not want to pay money for this. Don’t get me wrong, love muscles but there is something about when they’re overbuilt that is just 🤢

Also what do we think about guys putting their kinks on? I mean it makes it easier to avoid the ones who don’t have similar desires but I can’t help feelthat the ones who declare themselves as dominant really don’t get it. Far more likely to be playing at it and think it equates to forceful and controlling rather than the proper care of their partner

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I matched with a guy on Tinder some time last year, we followed each other on Instagram and spoke a little on there but he never replied to my last message so I just left it. I was having a little (passive aggressive) Instagram clear out and decided to unfollow him as essentially he's just a stranger, and he just messaged me now saying "when and why did you unfollow me?" 😂 😂 wth.
The guys who ghost you then stalk you on Insta are the strangest!! I have a couple too and every so often I do a clear out.

Reactions: 7
I know this guy has appeared on here before but I think I missed the male stripper bit. I’m sorry but I would not want to pay money for this. Don’t get me wrong, love muscles but there is something about when they’re overbuilt that is just 🤢

Also what do we think about guys putting their kinks on? I mean it makes it easier to avoid the ones who don’t have similar desires but I can’t help feelthat the ones who declare themselves as dominant really don’t get it. Far more likely to be playing at it and think it equates to forceful and controlling rather than the proper care of their partner
I genuinely think he was photoshopping his head on that body and possibly even altering that shape of the body. Who has a bum like that?

Regardless, bodies like that don’t appeal to me.

C5407249-53A6-44E6-8890-E79FF0610DAC.png
31269218-2721-46BD-9835-4B292E2976BD.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There are a few more pictures of him that show his face and aren’t photographed but there is definitely a filter going on.
It’s just not appealing at all
Meant to say, don’t judge me for still having his photos on my camera roll. They were too outrageous not to delete 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True dominance doesn’t need to be stated. He’s probably watched 50 Shades and bought a ball gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The guys who ghost you then stalk you on Insta are the strangest!! I have a couple too and every so often I do a clear out.
I had one of these for ages. It was one of the first people I ever met from Tinder. He ghosted me (which at the time messed with my head quite badly, I was new to apps and thought it was a reflection on me) but then would jump onto my Insta stories within minutes of me posting them. It was like he had an alert set up. To this day I don’t understand that behaviour. Really I don’t. One of you ladies with straight male friends ask them WTF it’s all about 🤣

I would avoid them like the plague. Such a red flag for an abusive personality. I've read lots of writing about it eg

Reactions: 1
I just went to M&S to pick up some fruit and oh my God, there was this block in front of me that had the nicest, tightest buns I’ve ever seen. I just couldn’t stop staring haha! He’s an Estate Agent, so it’s a no for me (the nasty ex was!) but wow! Why don’t I get men with a butt like that…🤤🤤🤤

****** WARNING, WARNING. Faint of heart look away now******
That’s some bad photoshopping there. His thighs are literally one! What a knob head!

I would avoid them like the plague. Such a red flag for an abusive personality. I've read lots of writing about it eg
Yep 💯 swipe left and the ‘non-vanilla’. I want a varied and adventurous sex life, but I’m no dom or sub thank you. It’s more about power than sex and is actually quite tedious!

Why take a picture with a toilet? And, it’s got the lid up! 🤢
That is not him and also men do not carry fat in their arses. That is a women’s bottom my lord! 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I went on a date with a guy a few weeks ago. He barely replied to my texts so I left it, but he still watches my stories.

Having said that, I dated a guy and we still follow each other on Instagram even though I told him I didn't want to date him anymore. I still look at his stories just because they're in my feed 🤷

I had an unplanned video chat last night with this guy, D. I can't figure him out, sometimes he's lovely and sometimes he's a right prick 🤷🏽‍♀️

If he's already being a prick, bin him. Listen when people tell you who they are
I think this is the best advice! I went through this with someone, I was blinded by them and chose to ignore the red flags, even though they threw them out left, right and Centre. I was noticing the things, because I was telling friends about them but I was so sucked into my own fairytale of how amazing I thought they were and how I thought it would all work out in the end and in the end it ended badly. My mental health crumbled, they checked out but strung me along until they could lay the blame at my door that I caused the end of the relationship, and even then they dragged the break up out for 3 weeks whilst they decided what they wanted. It was a learning curve and a half and having now met someone new who’s completely different I kick myself for letting myself ignore those very very obvious red flags.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.