Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little date tomorrow.. He texts me asking me if I want him to drop his shorts when he walks in the door

Who said romance was dead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ugggh I matched with a good looking guy, sent 2 messages to each other, his replies were one liners and on the third he replied with a single '😂' to my funny message... WHY SWIPE RIGHT ON ME IF YOU CAN'T BE ARSED TO TALK 🙈🙈🙈
This is so true, I have the same experience!

Reactions: 1
OK my lovely ladies, I’ve gone Tinder official tonight! 🙈 Have specially put ‘open to something serious’ - so let’s see, shall we! 🤛🏻

I lived in East London and am from near Glasgow. Not my thang at all 😂
Ah see I live in a posh borough in North West London, so despite being a Chelsea FC fan, I’m not keen on the actual borough!

Reactions: 2
I get matches but literally like 1 in 30 matches actually talk, I don’t know if boys in their mid 20s just aren’t that bothered. Treating it like a mobile game 😂

Reactions: 3
Finally told the guy I like him, says he likes me too. We've had a lot of sexual tension so exchange some messages, he then tells me he's seeing someone. I give up with men. Poor lass, got half a mind to tell her but I won't.

Bearing in mind this is someone I've known for months and who's strung me along for the past couple.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Always dubious of…..?? You got cut off lol
Oh I was going to say I’m always dubious of early Monday swiping in case it’s leftover mass swiping FB’s from the weekend. You can usually tell as they either delete or never respond. Check out how many of the profiles are ‘new users’ over the weekend!

Finally told the guy I like him, says he likes me too. We've had a lot of sexual tension so exchange some messages, he then tells me he's seeing someone. I give up with men. Poor lass, got half a mind to tell her but I won't.

Bearing in mind this is someone I've known for months and who's strung me along for the past couple.
Which guy was this? What a twit!

• Haha
He’s been after you but failed to mention he was seeing someone? Absolute joker.

Oh and good luck, Thunderfook! It’s awful but always amusing. Plus, you’re definitely forewarned 😂

Reactions: 6
He’s been after you but failed to mention he was seeing someone? Absolute joker.

Oh and good luck, Thunderfook! It’s awful but always amusing. Plus, you’re definitely forewarned 😂
Yep honestly I feel for this poor lass hope she isn't serious because he's not. 😂

Honestly men are ridiculous you'd think they grow out of this behaviour.

Oh for god sake. Someone I’ve been chatting to for the last week has just asked me if I could live minimal? He said that you don’t actually need that much to live. 😐 my Instagram is tagged to my bumble profile. There is nothing minimal about my life. I’m only chatting to him cos he’s 6’2 and got a 🤤 body.

Also, the guy that described himself as 6inches tall last night is Scottish but in Gods own Country for this week for training with work. Cba with that. He asked me how far away we were from each other (we’re in 2 different cities)… it actually tells him on our profile how many miles away we are from each other 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

And so it begins! 😏
How old is he, then? 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep honestly I feel for this poor lass hope she isn't serious because he's not. 😂

Honestly men are ridiculous you'd think they grow out of this behaviour.
Didn’t you spend the weekend with him?

Oh for god sake. Someone I’ve been chatting to for the last week has just asked me if I could live minimal? He said that you don’t actually need that much to live. 😐 my Instagram is tagged to my bumble profile. There is nothing minimal about my life. I’m only chatting to him cos he’s 6’2 and got a 🤤 body.

Also, the guy that described himself as 6inches tall last night is Scottish but in Gods Country for this week for training with work. Cba with that. He asked me how far away we were from each other (we’re in 2 different cities)… it actually tells him on our profile how many miles away we are from each other 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

How old is he, then? 😏
No idea, I’d guess about 25!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.