Dating after lockdown #4 The bar for men is so low it's in hell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I've arranged my first date (in like 18months) for Friday. He seems nice enough and no red flags (so far) but probably quite different to guys I've gone out with in the past. But I think I’m feeling good about it

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've been seeing this lad for coming up two months now, we see each other every weekend except one weekend where I was away - gotta be weekends due to distance and we both work

I'm having a tough night in my personal life... I'm really bad at opening up, but tried with this lad and he still hasn't opened my message 🙃 so like doesn't know I'm having a bad night, and he can be quite bad for replying at this time of night anyway

I realise I'm going nowhere with this post by I'm just like I want to talk to him as I'm struggling and he makes me feel better and idk want to open up, but likewise why is tonight one of those nights that he is busy and can't respond quickly 🙄😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I've been seeing this lad for coming up two months now, we see each other every weekend except one weekend where I was away - gotta be weekends due to distance and we both work

I'm having a tough night in my personal life... I'm really bad at opening up, but tried with this lad and he still hasn't opened my message 🙃 so like doesn't know I'm having a bad night, and he can be quite bad for replying at this time of night anyway

I realise I'm going nowhere with this post by I'm just like I want to talk to him as I'm struggling and he makes me feel better and idk want to open up, but likewise why is tonight one of those nights that he is busy and can't respond quickly 🙄😂😂
I’m sorry to hear youre having a bad time. Do you have anyone else to open up to?

Reactions: 1

England on the telly? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I know this guy has appeared on here before but I think I missed the male stripper bit. I’m sorry but I would not want to pay money for this. Don’t get me wrong, love muscles but there is something about when they’re overbuilt that is just 🤢

Also what do we think about guys putting their kinks on? I mean it makes it easier to avoid the ones who don’t have similar desires but I can’t help feelthat the ones who declare themselves as dominant really don’t get it. Far more likely to be playing at it and think it equates to forceful and controlling rather than the proper care of their partner
Everytime I see a man describe himself as dominant on an app I just think "head." I doubt any of them are truly caring and respectful dominant types.

Reactions: 11
Yeah thanks I do, but you know when you just want a lad? Idk how to describe it 😅

Ahh good shout! But he plays online with his friends around this time like clockwork it's his routine and I'm used to it, just tit timing haha
My friend made me laugh last night, he’s plays xbox but pulls over his car on GTA to text or hides in a bush on other games 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My friend made me laugh last night, he’s plays xbox but pulls over his car on GTA to text or hides in a bush on other games 😂
I do this when I'm online 😂 but I told him ages ago that I don't expect replies if he's on with his friends

Shot myself in the foot here! I blame hormones 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.