Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back in Portugal 👀

home.jpg

---
Remember her adopted daughter Rosieangelina... a younger girl she was hanging around with in Portugal... she was also a client of Chad's. Well Rosie hasn't been seen or mentioned in weeks and wasn't listed as one of her bridesmaids. Just noticed DW no longer follows her. And the girl Millie she is eating out with today, one of her bridesmaids, has unfollowed Rosie too on IG and Facebook... looks like there's been a falling out 🤨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's back in Portugal 👀

View attachment 2129477

---
Remember her adopted daughter Rosieangelina... a younger girl she was hanging around with in Portugal... she was also a client of Chad's. Well Rosie hasn't been seen or mentioned in weeks and wasn't listed as one of her bridesmaids. Just noticed DW no longer follows her. And the girl Millie she is eating out with today, one of her bridesmaids, has unfollowed Rosie too on IG and Facebook... looks like there's been a falling out 🤨
Conveyor belt of fake fisher price friends 😝

Reactions: 7
I just hope Pixie the fraud case is still being investigated,I reckon it’s deeper,depraved than obviously we know.
I do too. I wonder if there's a way we can find out what's going on over it.
It's definitely her.
I used to post on her IG/Twitter about it and not once did she defend herself by denying it like most other innocent people would do. She just restricted comments and eventually blocked me lol.

I was sitting there the other night asking myself who do I detest the most out of her, Goodger and Price.
I detest them all but Westcrook comes first.
Her face knocks me sick and that voice...grrrr.
It's a face that would make a fortune if she trademarked it as a Halloween mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But the other repulsive specimen (the skanky one) also goes by the name of Dolly too. Oh dear................
Don’t worry. Our @Dollylovesshoes is the exception to the rule.😉
---
What am I doing wrong? I work 36 hours a week in a demanding job, yet cannot swan off to Turkey, Portugal, Spain and the UK at the drop of a hat…..oh, flying first class! Some tell me, please?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Who will rent to her not knowing if they'll ever get paid, much less her using the place like a knocking shop? You'd have to be bloody insane!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's back in Portugal 👀

View attachment 2129477

---
Perhaps she no longer wants Polo as a house guest. As with everyone in Polo's life when they have served their purpose they are disregarded
Me thinks The Star give no fucks to Polo's protests.

They have just published this story:-

And this article from some USA based media outfit - think they just ripped off The Star article - is her new career move as Creative Talent Director at Social Ikon? Creative Filter Director would be a better job for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i thought Chad would have a place for her to live
maybe they have fallen out
Possibly, she posted that story about him yesterday. And also that tweet the other day could be about Chad?

She has latched onto that Millie girl now, maybe she's staying with her. Millie lives and works over there. Maybe Marilyn was sofa surfing with Rosie and outstayed her welcome, and that's why they have fallen out.

Reactions: 6
god people are so disposal to her
im blocked but does it say on her IG if chad is her manager
---
hmm, still says it on her twitter

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.