Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Polo playbook - first a newspaper article then faux outrage it's been published. So many times with new mystery boyfriend or split from jailbird boyfriend stories. Perhaps she is unhappy The Star forgot to turn off comments so she can read what people really think of her.
Oh can you post any comments?🤣
---
I just hope west Ra knead gets really caught out by her bleeping lies🤞I’m sure she will,bet she has problems with the polo hole.🤣
---
Ooops,I mean Westcrackhead,bloody predictive text.🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think that the bloke who is supposedly her boyfriend on her pinned IG photos looks like Vernon Kay :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think that the bloke who is supposedly her boyfriend on her pinned IG photos looks like Vernon Kay :LOL:
Omg yes,I thought that at the first time seeing that pic,forgot to mention it on here.
---
I know I keep on about it but do hope fraud casing is still going.Apparently police raided the place early hours,took away lots of electronic devices,the she was taken to police station.

ERSOU are fraud investigation unit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just read this, and Im still laughing :unsure: .... Im sure any landlord would be delighted to have her with her looooooong history of not paying rent, and doing a moonlight flit after a few months .... who honestly is stupid enough to employ her 🤷‍♀️ .... going to be funny watching her big herself up as the greatest thing since sliced bread, which is what she usually does when landing some sort of ` work ` .... the major surgery, that NEVER WAS ...... is already paying off :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If she was sensible with her money, instead of hoovering it all up her nose, she could have bought multiple properties in London in the 90s from her Eastenders salary when property was cheap that would probably be worth millions now. But instead she's homeless and left with a Polo face 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder where she is living at the moment, sofa surfing somewhere I guess :unsure: I noticed she hasn't exploited her Dad online lately... hopefully a family member stepped in and stopped her doing that.

Reactions: 10
In 2017 she had a job in Kent as a Madam in a strip club.

Imagine paying good money and this thing started stripping in front of you...

...close up of her face and strange nose.

She's still got half a packet up her hooter!!! ❄❄

Screenshot_20230426-181626~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.