Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have pumped fat into her lips - she has slapped red lipstick on them - she looks ridiculous.

They have pumped fat into her cheeks she looks like a hamster.

I can't wait for the plaster to be removed.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her torso looks like a tree trunk with a face... years ago you could buy little wooden faces to tack onto trees. That's her new business venture 😂
That is a horrific thing to say. I hope you hang your head in shame and apologise to tree trunks everywhere. What has a poor tree done to be compared to that lying mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That is a horrific thing to say. I hope you hang your head in shame and apologise to tree trunks everywhere. What has a poor tree done to be compared to that lying mess.
I'll get my bag 😔😂
---
At least their septum's are intact
View attachment 2134566
Innit!!
---
Well her mouth is still on the wrong way round so the “surgery” can’t have been that successful 🤣
Howling at this 😂😂
---
I haven't been on for a while as my darling husband has been battling the big C ... But whenever I need cheering up I only have to look at this thread , jodie marsh, Katie bleep price, Stephen ars fucker Bear and celebrity death Pool and I'm bleeping howling. You bunch of wankers don't realise how much support you've given me these past few months.. 🥰❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
DM have printed an extra pic from Turkey I hadn't seen before... I think it's definitely Dr Bilgehan Ilker that did her surgery...

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Reactions: 8
All it is Kittens is a fatter face,bigger Lips yes,as you say..Not a work of art is it?🤣
It looks like her top lip is so swollen its pressed up against her 3 nostrils.

Hold your top lip and see if you can press it against your nostrils. How much fat have they used in her face?
---
Aghhhhhhhhh, my eyes, I feel my retinas burning.
She looks worse than before, can that really be possible????
Cant wait to see the nose.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Cosmetic surgery 101, dont inject fat into your facial features to disguise the large hole in the middle of your face, you will end up with a large inflated head with a hole in the middle of your face..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Cosmetic surgery 101, dont inject fat into your facial features to disguise the large hole in the middle of your face, you will end up with a large inflated head with a hole in the middle of your face..
I have visions of all this fat in a tightened skin bundle looking for an escape route and dribbling out her polo hole so she is left looking like a deflated lopsided balloon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
With all that plumping up and the gaping orifice in the middle I bet she looks like a (vaguely) human pile cushion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve been lurking, all I can say that surgery is an improvement. I must book in to sort my mid 40s natural face.,I mean a fatter face and lips is worth it and underneath the blue plaster the nose with the extra hole will be amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.