Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is one bleeping liar,beach and planes lying toerag,this I reckon is a lot of where the fraud is.
---
bleeping cheek calling herself Dolly witch👅
But the other repulsive specimen (the skanky one) also goes by the name of Dolly too. Oh dear................

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
My dog is called Dolly.. After the wonderful Dolly Parton so these 2 skanks can duck off.. Grotty suits better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Il just leave these here ... Im saddened, that we wont be seeing belters like this anymore:cry:
I also think she's quiet because her whole head has become infected and she's laying in bed with green puss oozing from every orifice :sick: ..... come on daddyfatboy you're missing a trick here

EXCLUSIVE 👉👉 ` much in demand .... stunning, beautiful, flawless :sleep::sleep: .... MEGA superstar, greatest actor to ever grace the boards .... our screens, eastenders ` suffers complications from recent ` last of the last major surgery ... which never happened ... but was a simple cosmetic procedure:rolleyes: .... its feared she may lose her whole head, has to be rushed back to the Istanbul butcher with ` dodgy chipped nail polish ` ... for it to be replaced with ` play dough ` 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Apart from the driving past the prison on her stories has she ever been “papped” going to actually visit David Kelly in Prison? I mean she seems to have been “papped” a lot in recent weeks? Or can she not visit the prison because she has a pending fraud conviction? Why the duck does she not visit him if they are supposed to be getting married??? What lies has she spun to say she can’t visit the prison? Of course she can easily be “papped” waking into the prison but I’ve never seen any photos 🤷‍♀️😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Apart from the driving past the prison on her stories has she ever been “papped” going to actually visit David Kelly in Prison? I mean she seems to have been “papped” a lot in recent weeks? Or can she not visit the prison because she has a pending fraud conviction? Why the duck does she not visit him if they are supposed to be getting married??? What lies has she spun to say she can’t visit the prison? Of course she can easily be “papped” waking into the prison but I’ve never seen any photos 🤷‍♀️😂
She is never 'papped' these days - her agent arranges these photo shoots so they can get flogged to the lazy tabloids.

As for her prison boyfriend I suspect nothing but a money making scam.

Reactions: 11
Il just leave these here ... Im saddened, that we wont be seeing belters like this anymore:cry:
I also think she's quiet because her whole head has become infected and she's laying in bed with green puss oozing from every orifice :sick: ..... come on daddyfatboy you're missing a trick here

EXCLUSIVE 👉👉 ` much in demand .... stunning, beautiful, flawless :sleep::sleep: .... MEGA superstar, greatest actor to ever grace the boards .... our screens, eastenders ` suffers complications from recent ` last of the last major surgery ... which never happened ... but was a simple cosmetic procedure:rolleyes: .... its feared she may lose her whole head, has to be rushed back to the Istanbul butcher with ` dodgy chipped nail polish ` ... for it to be replaced with ` play dough ` 🤷‍♀️
What a beast 🤮 😂 :D😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Think these tweets and instagram posts are for Tattle 😂😂😂 duck off Marilyn Manson we know exactly what you’re doing 🙄 Is she a “scouser”now 🤣🤣 …… “he’s a scouser” OMFG scarlet for her 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
I wonder is any of her 'friends' will tell her she hasn't had any facial reconstruction surgery? If they were true friends they would tell her the truth rather than go along with her deluded fantasy World.

She is utterly deluded if she thinks anyone is jealous of her! Her health, looks, career and relationships all ruined by drugs. No home, no career, no money. Drifting from one sofa to another, from one freebie to another. Lies about her future jobs and career changes, lies about her surgery, lies about her boyfriend. Living in a social media fantasy lifestyle selling tittle tattle to the tabloids, issuing Nasa grade filtered photos because she is so ashamed of her collapsed face and flogging naked pictures and videos of herself to try and earn some cash.

Jealous? duck off Polo. Can't wait for you to explain your 'new' face.

Don’t know why Kate Stewart is getting involved. She’s a show herself in real life. Another bad coke head. Her fella sells drugs too.
Ive never heard of Kate Stewart??? WTF is she? Where is Aisleynnnneennnn “gangsta” Horgan-Wallis the full time mad bastard
😂 after partying in nightclubs and probably more than likely sniffin Ricky or crack with Polo! No where to be seen??? Another crack head!

(Sorry the Irish in me and wording cant be helped at times 🙈🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.