Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just joined this thread and I know loads of posters on here. Should have joined sooner :)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Back and forth to Portugal (allegedly), The Big Operation to Rebuild Her Face is imminent (ten weeks and holding)
Still lying through her dentures.

Will that suffice Dolly? :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just joined this thread and I know loads of posters on here. Should have joined sooner :)
Im new aswell but have been lurking on tattle for months so recognise some names,I finally decided to join in the fun 😁 Have been watching westcrack since her first Eastenders days and been watching the car crash ever since! Polo has to be the best name ever for her although I do like Westcrack😂 When or if is she ever going to Turkey FFS to get some “cosmetic” surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Im new aswell but have been lurking on tattle for months so recognise some names,I finally decided to join in the fun 😁 Have been watching westcrack since her first Eastenders days and been watching the car crash ever since! Polo has to be the best name ever for her although I do like Westcrack😂 When or if is she ever going to Turkey FFS to get some “cosmetic” surgery.
When you get some time read some of the Fred,the lies lies,lies that comes out of that deformed cracked gob..it’s horrendous..lists that go on for ages.
Ahhh but all been noted.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let's not forget her prison boyfriend that nobody knows his surname - that would be KELLY as in David Kelly convicted drug dealer from Bootle got 9 years 9 months in 2019.

He is a Guinness Book of World Records holder for the largest prison collection of Lynx shower lube gel.

Polo says he was done for counterfeit goods and affray - he is actually the leader of a nationwide drug dealing gang who combined got 76 years.

Polo met David in Spain. I have no idea what attracted a drug addict to a drug dealer?

David gets released later this year - what a lucky man having Polo waiting on the outside...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
When you get some time read some of the Fred,the lies lies,lies that comes out of that deformed cracked gob..it’s horrendous..lists that go on for ages.
Ahhh but all been noted.
I’ve read all the threads and been reading about her for years, my god she is unbelievable. im glad she has a fred and now a wiki (haven’t read that yet) Shes possibly worse thank THE SKANK (Ive lurked and read Skanks gigantic Wiki which is still expanding 😳) Skank and Jodie Marsh were my era and throw in a bit of Westcrack! no intagram then, only closer , heat mags ., etc, and red tops to rely on (what we didn’t know most of it was lies and they are still lieing now on social media!!) tattle is where the truth is :coffee:

Reactions: 19
She is the gift that just keeps on giving...

On Polo Westcrack's drug dealing jailbird boyfriend the Sun says the following:-

The Sun understands he has been serving time in prison for counterfeit goods and engaging in various physical altercations but will be released in September, just before her 50th birthday.
---
How she wants the World to see her v how she really looks!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She is the gift that just keeps on giving...

On Polo Westcrack's drug dealing jailbird boyfriend the Sun says the following:-

The Sun understands he has been serving time in prison for counterfeit goods and engaging in various physical altercations but will be released in September, just before her 50th birthday.
OMFG! Could “Daddy” be for Chad 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.