Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
That is a horrific thing to say. I hope you hang your head in shame and apologise to tree trunks everywhere. What has a poor tree done to be compared to that lying mess.
I'll get my bag 😔😂
---
At least their septum's are intact
View attachment 2134566
Innit!!
---
Well her mouth is still on the wrong way round so the “surgery” can’t have been that successful 🤣
Howling at this 😂😂
---
I haven't been on for a while as my darling husband has been battling the big C ... But whenever I need cheering up I only have to look at this thread , jodie marsh, Katie cunt price, Stephen ars fucker Bear and celebrity death Pool and I'm fucking howling. You bunch of wankers don't realise how much support you've given me these past few months.. 🥰❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Nurseali

VIP Member
What the fuck will she leave in a will?
I leave a video of me fingering myself suggestively , a bag of quavers and my septum. Enjoy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just a thought - do you think Polo will use the excuse she is her Father's main carer if she ever goes to Court for the pensioner fraud? Please don't jail me I care for my dementia ridden father!

And as the Liverpool drug dealer was found guilty of the murder of 9 year old Olivia Pratt-Korbell we should remember folks this is the sort of World Danniella Westbrooks jailbird Scouse boyfriend inhabited. David Kelly was a major drug dealer caught with 34 kilos of drugs. Just why Polo was to immerse herself into the cesspit of drug dealers and wants to marry the human excrement that is David Kelly is beyond me. How many individuals are now addicted to drugs thanks to David and his gang? How many future Danniella Westbrooks has he created? How many lives has he ruined?

Danniella Westbrook claims she was kidnapped and held hostage and gang raped for days by drug dealers she owed money to. She also stated she prostituted herself to her dealer swapping sex for drugs.

Danniella Westbrooks looks, her health, her career and her relationships have all been ruined to her addiction to Cocaine, she has been gang raped and prostituted herself because of Cocaine yet she wants to associate with drug dealers and the 'gangster' lifestyle like she is some romanticised gangsters moll. She attends a premier of a movie and video game that glorifies drug dealers and violence. If she is really a 'recovering' addict the last place she should be is in the company of drug dealers and events glorifying drug dealing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Lottiew1

VIP Member
You know what pisses me off?! There's people out there that work hard look.after their bodies .Lovely people with lovely families & their the ones who get the shit end of the stick. My mam worked till she was 71 cleaning at the local comp. She collapsed on the way to work in the street with a brain aneurysm. She was in a coma for 8 weeks. Went through specialized physio in a sort after brain injury hospital but it didn't help & she was moved to a care home. After 10 long months she died after 6 weeks in the care home.
You've got this ugly piece of shit walking around without a care in the world 😡

Sorry for the rant but she's got me in a rage today I'm off for a good cry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
>> Smuggle bunnies <<​
A match made in prison​
https://popbitch.com/emails/smuggle-bunnies/

Danniella Westbrook is busy making plans to marry her “jailbird fiancé” when he’s expected to be released from prison later this year.
She’s kept his full name tightly under wraps when talking to the press about him. It’s a smart move because learning his surname would likely make it too easy for journalists to find out if he really is in prison on “counterfeit goods” charges as Danniella is telling them – or if he was actually caught heading up a drugs ring that got busted running speed, coke and weed between Liverpool, Aberdeen and Cardiff.
Hopefully us mentioning that doesn’t make life any harder for her agent, who is currently trying to shop around the exclusive rights for their wedding photos – but we reckon he probably had his work cut out already.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

scannertd

First ever thread suggestion on Tattle.

Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Can anyone explain how she was married for 14 years was? Her ex husband seems nice?? Was he a crackbag aswell?? I mean how does it work being married to someone who abused the shit out drugs during that marriage?has she ever been clean and sober? How did her husband put up with that ? I don’t know anything about him or Kai’s dad (are the rumours true he’s Brian Harvey’s son, I can’t find a picture of him to compare.
I've known Kevin for many years, he's a nice bloke from a normal middle-class family, all of whom were horrified when he took up with DW. He left his wife for her, he was absolutely head-over-heels at the time, we think he was a bit dazzled by her fame and glamour, and it has to be said, he had the cash to splash and he was quite partial to the white stuff himself. The difference between them was that he grew up, faced up to his responsibilities and got clean. DW never got there, he knew that she would always drag him down and he had to leave her for the sake of his own health. He's well rid, but she made a big mistake. She could have had a lovely life, but she threw it all away. What a stupid woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's not forget her prison boyfriend that nobody knows his surname - that would be KELLY as in David Kelly convicted drug dealer from Bootle got 9 years 9 months in 2019.

He is a Guinness Book of World Records holder for the largest prison collection of Lynx shower lube gel.

Polo says he was done for counterfeit goods and affray - he is actually the leader of a nationwide drug dealing gang who combined got 76 years.

Polo met David in Spain. I have no idea what attracted a drug addict to a drug dealer?

David gets released later this year - what a lucky man having Polo waiting on the outside...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Badirene

VIP Member
I just want to see what the Turkish Doctor and his magic scalpel is going to do to transform her collapsed face and make her look like a 20 year old Marilyn Monroe. This is a culmination of 6 years of media hype. For the life of me I can't see how someone is going to perform complex and delicate reconstruction surgery and then plastic surgery in a single operation. I really do believe that some of her facial bones have died hence the collapse and the NHS were considering removing some rib cartilage to shape then graft into her face to re shape it. I believe that the procedure would be done under 5 separate operations allowing time for grafted bone to heal, bruising and swelling to go down and scars to heal. Whatever damage she has done to her nasal cavity is going to take some intricate multi operation procedure to resolve. But the NHS isn't touching her. They are providing life sustaining treatment but not the cosmetic reconstruction surgery. I can only see this ending in a Turkish botch job with the NHS eventually having to somehow sort out the mess. And with any physical or emotional pain Polo will revert to type and go back to her old friend.
Exclusive preview of the reconstruction work this Turkish doctor will do on Polo.

download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21