Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the problems with using fat cells to fill up your face, lips, cheeks, nose etc - is that you have to 'feed' the fat. They are after all fat cells - if you don't maintain your weight then the fat cells will naturally shrink. If you eat too much and put on weight then the fat cells will naturally expand. There is also a good chance a large percentage of the fat cells will die if a blood supply can't be established so with the possibility of the far cells shrinking and expanding and dying off Polo is going to have a constant battle trying to maintain her new fat hamster look. She might have to have more fat pumped into her face, probably fillers to smooth out the voids, the lumps and bumps and more Botox or another thread lift to keep her face tightened up. Her superficial cosmetic procedures in Turkey are just that superficial procedures that will need constant maintenance.

I can guarantee once the blue plaster is off and the compression bandage is gone she definitely will not look like a 20 year old Marilyn Monroe - she will look like a 50 year old 'former' drug addict with a drug ravaged lop sided face with a collapsed nose plumped out with fat. The fat has probably 're-inflated' her collapsed features but the structural damage that caused everything to collapse is still there, still waiting for facial reconstruction surgery and a rib graft but hidden under a layer of new fat and tightened skin.

I would compare her to a building with heavy subsidence and large structural cracks. Rather than have the building underpinned and the cracks fixed - Polo has had the equivalent of concrete rendering to hide the cracks - the subsidence is still there and the building will continue to subside and the cracks re-emerge.
---
We all know that Polo like to head medical advice. After her new teeth implants in 2015 she was told not to smoke - yet she smoked and rubbed cocaine of her gums - which started the devastating mess she has become.

Will she take any notice of this advice:-

Absolutely No Smoking
This is a biggie, as smoking can inhibit the healing process by affecting the flow of oxygen and nutrients in the blood stream. With fat transfer, the fat needs a good supply of healthy blood to thrive.
---
Un-moderated comments make a good read :) Nobody is fooling for her lying bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone explain the need for the bandages, please?
Because they make some dramatic post operation photos for her agent to flog to the tabloids.

The procedure involves a cannulus being poked under the skin and the fat injected in a fan shape. They didn't take a scalpel to her face - just glorified fillers but using harvested fat instead of derm-filler. I can't work out why she is wearing a bandage unless they sucked the fat from the edges of her face as I can't see in her bikini shots the area where they harvested the fat from.

Before and after photos - just fatter cheeks and fatter chin - ridiculous sex doll lips - the shape of her nose/mouth where it has drooped has changed from having fat pumped into the area to push things out a bit. Lets see some unfiltered post op photos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just realised she has done it again. Back in February she did this photo shoot for her jailbird boyfriend and some of the photos were flogged to various newspapers.

Two months later photos appear in The Mirror with an announcement of a new career move as Creative Talent Director at Social Ikon - the photos used are from the same Valentine photo shoot - note the lack of Daddy tattoos. -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-confidently-poses-red-29844171

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just realised she has done it again. Back in February she did this photo shoot for her jailbird boyfriend and some of the photos were flogged to various newspapers.

Two months later photos appear in The Mirror with an announcement of a new career move as Creative Talent Director at Social Ikon - the photos used are from the same Valentine photo shoot - note the lack of Daddy tattoos. -

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-confidently-poses-red-29844171
Oh that’s not her minge that’s spotted in second photo🤮? Perhaps old Chadwanker has fucked orf.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh that’s not her minge that’s spotted in second photo🤮? Perhaps old Chadwanker has fucked orf.
Both these photos were taken in February 2023 - one unfiltered and how Polo actually looks and the other is here filtered Valentine photo. They might as well be completely different people.

Her drug dealing prison boyfriend is in for a lovely treat when he gets out.

All her recent superficial cosmetic procedure in Turkey has done is try and hide that face under a layer of fat and tightened skin.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can anyone start new fred please!🙏 51;we are on now,I haven’t a clue to do one etc.I’m useless.Thick as Westcrack..🤣

she can’t go on with those filtered fuckers,they will get back at her.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone start new fred please!🙏 51;we are on now,I haven’t a clue to do one etc.I’m useless.Thick as Westcrack..🤣

she can’t go on with those filtered fuckers,they will get back at her.
I can confidently predict her first post op photos that Chad will flog to the media will be subject to NASA grade photographic filters and won't bear any resemblance to Polo or 20 year old Marilyn. She is still our wonky drug ravaged Polo but hidden under a layer of fat and photographic filters. I can't wait to see the first unfiltered photos.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go AGAIN!!! Same as #revolutgate 🙄 deluded crack head!
Surprised she hasn't blamed EE for putting her in hospital like she did with Revolut... remember when she ended up in A&E for panic attacks 🤥

:cautious:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.