Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ere,I see this much earlier today on secret celeb gossip fred.

SuperhansKnitting said:
My friend got matched with Daniella Westbrook on Tinder a couple of months back and it was a verified profile so I'm baffled about this wedding stuff.
I have a gut feeling that this whole marriage is nothing but a sham to rinse a steady stream of money from the tabloids, keep Polo in the media spotlight with the end game of flogging exclusive for the wedding photos.

I might be wrong and it's true love!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a gut feeling that this whole marriage is nothing but a sham to rinse a steady stream of money from the tabloids, keep Polo in the media spotlight with the end game of flogging exclusive for the wedding photos.

I might be wrong and it's true love!
It has to be a sham Kittens,got to be,bleeping evil cow anything for money to sniff ❄

Reactions: 8
It has to be a sham Kittens,got to be,bleeping evil cow anything for money to sniff ❄
I don't understand how she thinks, after years and years of hype about her facial reconstruction surgery and having her 'final' surgery in Turkey earlier this month, how the duck she thinks she can get away with making out she has had full facial reconstruction surgery when she had mere superficial cosmetic procedures with a thread lift and having fat pumped into her face. Anyone looking at her will realise nothing much has been done. She is still the wheezing, whistling clacking mess with the same damaged face and 'rotting' bones. How the duck is Polo and her agent going to spin their way out of this? I just can't get my head around it! Claim it's been botched? Issue heavily filtered photos as per usual and bluff their way through this? Where the duck does she go from now on? She isn't going to return to stage or screen any time soon.

I can't see her filming in Ireland for this mysterious film unless she is starring as a troglodyte in the Game of Thrones spin off or the film company has a titanic CGI budget to make her look normal? I can't see Netflix giving her a 2 series deal - what exactly has she got to offer? She also has her 1 woman West End show this year. She is going to be so busy with filming in Ireland, starring in 2 whole Netflix series and performing in her 1 woman West End show.

She also has her marriage to prepare for and her honeymoon. She is going to be working flat out after having a single evening of work in the past 7 years.

(Whatever happened to the TV series of Polo working as a 'madam' in a pole dancing/strip club she said she was filming in 2017 plus the action movie she was due to star in also in 2017?).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah Polo nothing worse than people who don't do what they say - LIKE NOT HAVING FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SuperhansKnitting said:
My friend got matched with Daniella Westbrook on Tinder a couple of months back and it was a verified profile so I'm baffled about this wedding stuff.
No way is she in a real relationship with David... she's hinted at dating other men in the last couple of years. Maybe they have an open relationship... :unsure:Post from June 2021... she was in Kent that weekend with some mystery man... maybe one of the people arrested in Kent was a boyfriend of hers too...

Looks like she's deleted the pic that was attached to this tweet, I wonder who she was with 🤨

Reactions: 7
No way is she in a real relationship with David... she's hinted at dating other men in the last couple of years. Maybe they have an open relationship... :unsure:Post from June 2021... she was in Kent that weekend with some mystery man... maybe one of the people arrested in Kent was a boyfriend of hers too...

Looks like she's deleted the pic that was attached to this tweet, I wonder who she was with 🤨
Here you go - which reinforces this whole David romance is a money making sham.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In June 2021 she bought another puppy, he was last posted on her IG in July 2021 then never seen again! What happens to all these poor dogs? Please don't let her own any more pets :(

puppy.jpg

209762155_882516589337072_1704708046917807384_n.jpg

Reactions: 9

SuperhansKnitting said:
It wouldn't surprise me if she's on dating sites trying to scam men out of money. Probably looking for another old fella to rip off or another 17 yr old to sell her nasty pics to.
Hopefully a fake profile will catch her out asking for money or offering to sell nudes and it can be made public or sent to the red tops. Can't stand the disgusting woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It wouldn't surprise me if she's on dating sites trying to scam men out of money. Probably looking for another old fella to rip off or another 17 yr old to sell her nasty pics to.
Hopefully a fake profile will catch her out asking for money or offering to sell nudes and it can be made public or sent to the red tops. Can't stand the disgusting woman.
I just hope Pixie the fraud case is still being investigated,I reckon it’s deeper,depraved than obviously we know.

Reactions: 9
2019 the tabloids reported she was on tinder under the name 'Dolly'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.