Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! Does Westcrack not know that a couple of cans of Cillit Bang would fix all her problems!!?
I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to work out why the NHS haven't even bothered to start the 5 operation facial reconstruction surgery, including bone grafts, that Polo was claiming they were about to start. The NHS won't touch her. Instead she has continuous superficial cosmetic procedures with fillers and Botox while keeping up the charade that some surgeon has commenced meaningful facial reconstruction surgery while issuing Nasa grade filtered photos.

I think keeping off the white powder so the NHS can try and fix her obvious facial issues would be a start.

Reactions: 11
I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to work out why the NHS haven't even bothered to start the 5 operation facial reconstruction surgery, including bone grafts, that Polo was claiming they were about to start. The NHS won't touch her. Instead she has continuous superficial cosmetic procedures with fillers and Botox while keeping up the charade that some surgeon has commenced meaningful facial reconstruction surgery while issuing Nasa grade filtered photos.

I think keeping off the white powder so the NHS can try and fix her obvious facial issues would be a start.
Don’t think kittens we will ever see that,especially her ‘husband soon to be’ 🤣❄❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sculpted a septum out of clay maybe I should have got the job
---
I sculpted a septum out of clay maybe I should have got the job
With a ceramic septum she can snort to her heart content without the worry of anything rotting and dropping out ever again...
---
Don’t think kittens we will ever see that,especially her ‘husband soon to be’ 🤣❄❄❄❄
What first attracted a Cocaine addict to a convicted Cocaine dealer?

Polo is on records about meeting her dealer in Spain and swapping sex for drugs. No suggestion Polo and her jailbird boyfriend ever had such an arrangement.

A bigger mystery is why, when every minute detail of her life is plastered all over social media and the tabloids, there was never a single mention of her on off relationship with convicted drug dealer David Kelly in the 5 or 6 years prior to announcing she had a boyfriend last year?

The cynical may suspect this whole relationship is nothing but a sham. Something conjured up to earn some cash to flog stories and pictures to the press. Did Lynx collector want to flog his story to the press but Polo has come up with a better idea to milk the tabloids for more money?

She got a six figure payout flogging the 'Exclusive' of her first wedding to the man she met at a petrol station. Enough money for them to emigrate to Australia. Perhaps she thinks that if she generates enough interest that her agent can cut a similar deal with another tabloid?

As has already been pointed out - for someone she is in a relationship with why just the 1 photo she keeps regurgitating. I think we have more photos of David and his Lynx shower gel prison lube collection on this thread that Polo does!

Whatever the truth, and if this marriage ever does go ahead. I hope the 'former' drug addict and convicted drug dealer have a happy and fulfilling life together...

...what could possibly go wrong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wasn't she having 'miscarriages' with various toyboys 6/7 years ago? How was she also in a 'relationship' with Pablo Escabar?

As for comparing Crackwhore to Marilyn Monroe - utter rot. Our Maz could never be as stunning and iconic as our favourite drug addict.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wasn't she having 'miscarriages' with various toyboys 6/7 years ago? How was she also in a 'relationship' with Pablo Escabar?

As for comparing Crackwhore to Marilyn Monroe - utter rot. Our Maz could never be as stunning and iconic as our favourite drug addict.
When in spain she was walking round shops with that drug bloke she was supposedly engaged to,looking at baby clothes etc.Pair of lying cunts.Also holding her belly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
When in spain she was walking round shops with that drug bloke she was supposedly engaged to,looking at baby clothes etc.Pair of lying cunts.Also holding her belly.

I hope your not suggesting any part of Polo's story about meeting Lynx collecting convicted drug dealer isn't true.

After all he was banged up for counterfeit goods and affray according to Polo.

Like those vile trolls who claimed she didn't have womb cancer - December 2018 -

"About a year-and-a-half ago when I was in Spain I was getting bad periods. I thought I was going through the menopause because of all my body has been through," she revealed to us in September.

"They said it's cancerous behind the uterus wall and that's why it's not being detected. He said you will need a full hysterectomy and laser treatment," she said.

"So I came back to my doctor in Epping, Essex. She confirmed it and now they are removing my uterus, I'm having a hysterectomy."

September 2018 - reveals battling womb cancer - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...mb-cancer-Actress-reveals-feels-like-c-p.html
October 2018 - reveals has stage 2 womb cancer and fears will dies next week as having a hysterectomy - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-terrified-shell-die-13378779
March 2019 - in hospital having tumours removed from her womb (the womb that was removed in October - did she have 2 wombs?) - https://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/...lla-westbrook-shares-selfie-hospital-14115303
April 2019 - a miracle - womb cancer all clear! - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8879306/danniella-westbrook-all-clear-womb-cancer/

We are to believe she had Stage 2 womb cancer. Her cancer went undiagnosed for 18 months. In October 2018 she had a hysterectomy. In March 2019 they removed tumours from her womb that had mysteriously reappeared after being removed? Given all clear a month later. NO RADIOTHERAPY - NO CHEMOTHERAPY.

Some reading on Stage 2 womb cancer - https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/womb-cancer/stages/stage-2
Survival rates for Stage 2 womb cancer - https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/womb-cancer/survival

Ask yourself was she lying about having Stage 2 womb cancer? You are a vile troll if you think she was.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
A bigger mystery is why, when every minute detail of her life is plastered all over social media and the tabloids, there was never a single mention of her on off relationship with convicted drug dealer David Kelly in the 5 or 6 years prior to announcing she had a boyfriend last year?
No mention of David or any boyfrend in years... in fact she tweeted she had been single since 2017 🤥

She only announced having a boyfriend after being papped with Terry Andrews, was she trying to cover up for something? She even hinted she was on a date at the time but then backtracked saying it was a working lunch

Reactions: 9
No mention of David or any boyfrend in years... in fact she tweeted she had been single since 2017 🤥

She only announced having a boyfriend after being papped with Terry Andrews, was she trying to cover up for something? She even hinted she was on a date at the time but then backtracked saying it was a working lunch
Guys you just don't understand their relationship has been on and off for years and now they are getting married and she's going to have her happy ever after with her new face 👰‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys you just don't understand their relationship has been on and off for years and now they are getting married and she's going to have her happy ever after with her new face 👰‍♂️
I think she is just after his massive Lynx Shower Gel Prison Lube collection.

• Haha
Still in hiding then…🤣

Pmsl at this pic 2018 sorrynot 2028.🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Probably having a hard time selling the exclusive photos of her transformation as the "surgery" has likely made no difference whatsoever to her appearance. Either that or there have been some complications and the infamous void under her nose has expanded further taking more of her face down with it!

• Haha
Probably having a hard time selling the exclusive photos of her transformation as the "surgery" has likely made no difference whatsoever to her appearance. Either that or there have been some complications and the infamous void under her nose has expanded further taking more of her face down with it!
Is that Westcrack avatar?🤣

• Haha
Remember when an Eastenders actress was arrested for fraud last year... there were 3 other people involved, I just found this article that the others arrested were from Kent...

Interesting that Marilyn spent some time in Kent in 2021 isn't it? And she used to live there years ago, so she probably has friends in Kent 👀

• Wow
In 2017 she had a job in Kent as a Madam in a strip club.

Imagine paying good money and this thing started stripping in front of you...

...close up of her face and strange nose.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
In 2017 she had a job in Kent as a Madam in a strip club.

Imagine paying good money and this thing started stripping in front of you...

...close up of her face and strange nose.

What’s that white thing up her nosty?❄
bleeping hell.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Something looks like its about to drop out...
---
What’s that white thing up her nosty?❄
bleeping hell.🤮
This is the site where her 'Septicemia' caused the flesh under her nostril to die. She may have plugged the void with some tissue or it could be a flesh coloured plaster to try and hide the hole. If you stick your finger in her hole sill it go all the way through to her mouth? I do think she is missing a trick by not offering perverts 'Nasal' sex - forget your vaginal, anal and oral sex - Danniella Westbrook's 'Nasal' sex is the next big thing. She could make a fortune doing what she enjoys most - having strange things shoved up her nose.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ere,I see this much earlier today on secret celeb gossip fred.

SuperhansKnitting said:
My friend got matched with Daniella Westbrook on Tinder a couple of months back and it was a verified profile so I'm baffled about this wedding stuff.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.