Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Chaddy going to try flog the actual results pictures when swelling goes down and can put filters on? Or is a case of the paparazzi having to chas her around Ireland and Albert Square and every T.V studios across the UK and North aN Ireland and Ireland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
>> Smuggle bunnies <<​
A match made in prison​
https://popbitch.com/emails/smuggle-bunnies/

Danniella Westbrook is busy making plans to marry her “jailbird fiancé” when he’s expected to be released from prison later this year.
She’s kept his full name tightly under wraps when talking to the press about him. It’s a smart move because learning his surname would likely make it too easy for journalists to find out if he really is in prison on “counterfeit goods” charges as Danniella is telling them – or if he was actually caught heading up a drugs ring that got busted running speed, coke and weed between Liverpool, Aberdeen and Cardiff.
Hopefully us mentioning that doesn’t make life any harder for her agent, who is currently trying to shop around the exclusive rights for their wedding photos – but we reckon he probably had his work cut out already.​

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
>> Smuggle bunnies <<​
A match made in prison​

Danniella Westbrook is busy making plans to marry her “jailbird fiancé” when he’s expected to be released from prison later this year.
She’s kept his full name tightly under wraps when talking to the press about him. It’s a smart move because learning his surname would likely make it too easy for journalists to find out if he really is in prison on “counterfeit goods” charges as Danniella is telling them – or if he was actually caught heading up a drugs ring that got busted running speed, coke and weed between Liverpool, Aberdeen and Cardiff.
Hopefully us mentioning that doesn’t make life any harder for her agent, who is currently trying to shop around the exclusive rights for their wedding photos – but we reckon he probably had his work cut out already.​
Oh lovely I’ve never heard of this site 😂😂😂 is it like Tattle? Looks like it 🤣 Il have a nosey on that later, nice one kittens 👍 (you Krusties know you’re tit 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you read that snippet on secret celeb Fred?im sure it was on there or was it here?confused.com with age.🤣

About her ex husband Kevin?he left her she didn’t leave him,he got clean but she wouldn’t hence that’s why he left,he couldn’t take her drugged all the time.She always said she left him.
That might have been my post? I know Kevin, we're not besties or anything and I don't really see him now, but we all know that he walked away from her, he had to for his own sake. He really tried to help her, you might remember the move to the US, where they went all "religious"? He was desperate to try anything to help them both and he spent a huge amount of money trying to get her to stay clean. She might tell herself that she left him, but only because he told her to go. She knew that he was keeping their daughter too, I think she's tried to make out that it was her decision to leave Jodie with him? He was never going to leave his kid with her, he knew what she was like.

I've never met her as such, but I was at an event once and Kevin brought her along. I got to say hello and to see her quite close up and although she was very glamorous that evening, she did look quite "cheap" if you know what I mean? She did have gorgeous hair, and lovely eyes but her make-up was overdone and her clothes were a bit too tight, with her ridiculous fake boobs pushed up to her chin (I honestly don't know why young attractive women love those huge implants so much, they always look so fake ☹)
They were both high as kites that night too, not that they were the only ones. It's a shame that drugs have brought so much misery to her, but she has wasted so many chances to improve her life. I can remember my mum ranting about her getting the expensive dental treatment as part of her makeover, she didn't see why a "waste of space druggie" should be gifted free teeth! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The Genie is out of the bottle. Lots of tabloids use their stories to fill their celeb section :)
I remember reading popbitch years ago when it was a forum,it was brilliant,not sure why it isn’t anymore only the pop witch emails now, sook many of emails are true.
---
That might have been my post? I know Kevin, we're not besties or anything and I don't really see him now, but we all know that he walked away from her, he had to for his own sake. He really tried to help her, you might remember the move to the US, where they went all "religious"? He was desperate to try anything to help them both and he spent a huge amount of money trying to get her to stay clean. She might tell herself that she left him, but only because he told her to go. She knew that he was keeping their daughter too, I think she's tried to make out that it was her decision to leave Jodie with him? He was never going to leave his kid with her, he knew what she was like.

I've never met her as such, but I was at an event once and Kevin brought her along. I got to say hello and to see her quite close up and although she was very glamorous that evening, she did look quite "cheap" if you know what I mean? She did have gorgeous hair, and lovely eyes but her make-up was overdone and her clothes were a bit too tight, with her ridiculous fake boobs pushed up to her chin (I honestly don't know why young attractive women love those huge implants so much, they always look so fake ☹)
They were both high as kites that night too, not that they were the only ones. It's a shame that drugs have brought so much misery to her, but she has wasted so many chances to improve her life. I can remember my mum ranting about her getting the expensive dental treatment as part of her makeover, she didn't see why a "waste of space druggie" should be gifted free teeth! 🤣
Yes,it must have been your post,thanks so much for info klarak.❤

Reactions: 8
Whats the crack Westcracks? Whats she up to today is she still hiding her threaded boat and still wonky nose? Any name suggestions for each wonky nostril like Phil and Grant for example..…. Oh wait she still only has one so Polo it shall remain!

(ah bollix @Dollylovesshoes is pop witch not a forum, how does email work then?? Il have to check it out myself sounds good but disgusted it’s not a forum anymore 😒)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whats the crack Westcracks? Whats she up to today is she still hiding her threaded boat and still wonky nose? Any name suggestions for each wonky nostril like Phil and Grant for example..…. Oh wait she still only has one so Polo it shall remain!

(ah bollix @Dollylovesshoes is pop witch not a forum, how does email work then?? Il have to check it out myself sounds good but disgusted it’s not a forum anymore 😒)
Yes,I can’t remember why they closed,they did say at the time but I can’t remember,but they carried on with emai.

pmsl polo Durante.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
>> Smuggle bunnies <<​
A match made in prison​

Counterfeit goods my arse!

Reactions: 6
She's posting that same photo of David again on her stories , I'm sick of the sight of it 😴 7 years and only has 1 photo of him 🙄 I thought it was 6 years she's been with him anyway, have we missed an anniversary?

• Haha
One of posts on here she tried catfishing a 17 yr old bloke.I think that’s what she and others were doing in fraud case.
If there was any online activity, I believe that would make her a groomer, as I believe it is illegal to have sexual conversations with under 18 year olds online.

• Sick
She's posting that same photo of David again on her stories , I'm sick of the sight of it 😴 7 years and only has 1 photo of him 🙄 I thought it was 6 years she's been with him anyway, have we missed an anniversary?
They apparently met in Spain in 2016. Although I don't think she went to Spain in 2016. She was in Spain in 2017 - there are lots of stories.

In 2017 she went on holiday to Spain, got mugged, had a business partner called Rosie Grewal-Basra running an online fashion boutique, she went into rehab - found another surgery that I had missed - in 2017 she had a facelift, boob augmentation (the ridiculous implants) and work on her teeth. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ella-Westbrook-shows-bruises-jaw-surgery.html
---
Rosie Grewal-Basra is apparently one of Polo's oldest friends - some interesting reviews about another of her businesses:-

---
Rosie conned a pensioner of £148k and went to jail...

---
We are building up a collection of Polo's friends using Police mugshots...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They apparently met in Spain in 2016. Although I don't think she went to Spain in 2016. She was in Spain in 2017 - there are lots of stories.

In 2017 she went on holiday to Spain, got mugged, had a business partner called Rosie Grewal-Basra running an online fashion boutique, she went into rehab - found another surgery that I had missed - in 2017 she had a facelift, boob augmentation (the ridiculous implants) and work on her teeth. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ella-Westbrook-shows-bruises-jaw-surgery.html
---
Rosie Grewal-Basra is apparently one of Polo's oldest friends - some interesting reviews about another of her businesses:-

---
Rosie conned a pensioner of £148k and went to jail...

---
We are building up a collection of Polo's friends using Police mugshots...
Kerry coke promoted that Monrose interiors regularly on her Instagram then feigned surprise when they started scamming her followers :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.