Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not reconstructive surgery, it's cosmetic. She's persuaded some idiot to try and make her face look better in return for publicity. But because she has gone on and on about her face being fixed, she has to keep the bullshit up.

Reactions: 14

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After 6 months of building up her Turkish reconstruction surgery where she sourced the top cleft and palate surgeon, where she had 200 Doctors from around the World volunteering their services to reconstruct her face for free, where we waited every day for the surgery that never came - next week this weekend 10 days time - she finally did it - our long wait was over - Marilyn Monroe was going to emerge - a Turkish delight - an Anatolian Angel - except her extensive facial reconstruction surgery turned out to be a non invasive thread lift where 1200 tiny stitches are used to bind your wrinkles and tighten up your face - they then sucked fat from her buttocks and pumped it into her cheeks, nose, face and lips - so she can honestly say she speaks from her arse - The Sun purchased the 'Exclusive' pre and post op photos of Polo looking like a badly vandalised bus shelter and after her cosmetic procedure looking like a our old Polo still with the wonky nose and lopsided face but just looking a bit plumper.

Can't wait for the first unfiltered photos of the 'new' Polo - and now we have 6 months of Wedding babble as Chad and Polo conspire to talk her wedding up in the hope of a 5 figure sum payout.

Can't wait to see if any tabloid expose Polo's boyfriend as a filthy drug dealer. Where this beautiful prison romance is exposed as the sordid money making scheme I suspect it is. A Cocaine addict and a convicted drug dealer - a match made in heaven - what could possible go wrong.

This is from 2014 - where she slept with her dealer for drugs in Magaluf, Spain - a little before Polo met David in Marbella, Spain in 2016 - makes me wonder if they met in similar circumstances - https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/danniella-westbrook-admits-m-back-cocaine-slept-dealer/

Could the dealer from 2014 that Polo prostituted herself to swap sex for drugs be David?
---
Something curious. Polo has repeated numerous times she met David the drug dealer in Marbella in 2016 - yet I can't find any story from 2016 about Polo being in Spain in 2016 - although Sam Mitchell in Eastenders left Walford for Spain in 2016!!!

Polo was in Spain in 2017.

2016 was when she in Big Brother, was dabbing Cocaine on her gums, took overdoses, had her teeth removed got Septicemia that created her famous void under her nostril and had a designer vagina operation that she live streamed - no Spanish holiday. So the timeline of Polo meeting David Kelly is off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh for christs sake. I can’t even with this nonsense. My god.
For a cash donation Polo on OnlyFans will let you look at it. If you give her enough cash you can have a video of her playing with it. The videos exist. For research purposes I have viewed them. I would not part with my hard earned cash to see Polo playing with her parts.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’d part with cash, hard earned or otherwise, NOT to see such a horrific sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Sun purchased the 'Exclusive' pre and post op photos of Polo looking like a badly vandalised bus shelter
Badly vandalised bus shelter 😭

A fat transfer to the face and threads can both be done under local anaesthetic. I'm wondering if she's asked for general anaesthetic just to get those pics of herself unconscious so it looks more life-and-death. I bet she's still smoking as well.

Reactions: 9
After 6 months of building up her Turkish reconstruction surgery where she sourced the top cleft and palate surgeon, where she had 200 Doctors from around the World volunteering their services to reconstruct her face for free, where we waited every day for the surgery that never came - next week this weekend 10 days time - she finally did it - our long wait was over - Marilyn Monroe was going to emerge - a Turkish delight - an Anatolian Angel - except her extensive facial reconstruction surgery turned out to be a non invasive thread lift where 1200 tiny stitches are used to bind your wrinkles and tighten up your face - they then sucked fat from her buttocks and pumped it into her cheeks, nose, face and lips - so she can honestly say she speaks from her arse - The Sun purchased the 'Exclusive' pre and post op photos of Polo looking like a badly vandalised bus shelter and after her cosmetic procedure looking like a our old Polo still with the wonky nose and lopsided face but just looking a bit plumper.

Can't wait for the first unfiltered photos of the 'new' Polo - and now we have 6 months of Wedding babble as Chad and Polo conspire to talk her wedding up in the hope of a 5 figure sum payout.

Can't wait to see if any tabloid expose Polo's boyfriend as a filthy drug dealer. Where this beautiful prison romance is exposed as the sordid money making scheme I suspect it is. A Cocaine addict and a convicted drug dealer - a match made in heaven - what could possible go wrong.

This is from 2014 - where she slept with her dealer for drugs in Magaluf, Spain - a little before Polo met David in Marbella, Spain in 2016 - makes me wonder if they met in similar circumstances - https://closeronline.co.uk/celebrity/news/danniella-westbrook-admits-m-back-cocaine-slept-dealer/

Could the dealer from 2014 that Polo prostituted herself to swap sex for drugs be David?
---
Something curious. Polo has repeated numerous times she met David the drug dealer in Marbella in 2016 - yet I can't find any story from 2016 about Polo being in Spain in 2016 - although Sam Mitchell in Eastenders left Walford for Spain in 2016!!!

Polo was in Spain in 2017.

2016 was when she in Big Brother, was dabbing Cocaine on her gums, took overdoses, had her teeth removed got Septicemia that created her famous void under her nostril and had a designer vagina operation that she live streamed - no Spanish holiday. So the timeline of Polo meeting David Kelly is off.
She is very vague when it comes to dates with the Lynx’s collector?? Does David Kelly even know about this apparent wedding 🤭

2017 was this attention seeking/ money making attempt. (What ever happened there? Was she even pregnant?)

2016 was that very young toy boy “George”

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
It's not reconstructive surgery, it's cosmetic. She's persuaded some idiot to try and make her face look better in return for publicity. But because she has gone on and on about her face being fixed, she has to keep the bullshit up.
If she’s getting the dent in her face filled , With the problems she has she will also be high risk for either fat or filler emboli travelling to lungs or other places which could lead to necrosis or even be fatal .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I would have thought her mouth and nose were the priority not lifting up the scaffolding and trying to plaster over the cracks.

If anything it will draw attention to what she hasn’t fixed.

Do we think the fraud case has been dropped ?

Reactions: 6
I would have thought her mouth and nose were the priority not lifting up the scaffolding and trying to plaster over the cracks.

If anything it will draw attention to what she hasn’t fixed.

Do we think the fraud case has been dropped ?
Well,I think fraud cases can take ages,we don’t know how deep it goes do we?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.