Danniella Westbrook #6 Whistling and mumbling as her face is crumbling! ❄️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised if the results last 12 months. I wouldn’t be surprised if the fat transfer doesn’t take, it looks like she was lying flat in the clinic after the procedure when your head is suppose to be alleviated and if she hasn’t given up smoking that could lead to more complications. She could also end up with hard fatty lumps if she’s not careful.
Rather like skanky has already

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Now it's OK magazine - laying helpless in bed after her 5th reconstruction surgery...

The nail varnish on that 'surgeon' scribbling on Polo's fucked face... I think she's banged a load of badly cut skag, and her and her junkie mates are doing some kind of shite cosplay in a fake hospital room. The whole thing is soooooo cheap and nasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just realised the airport photo she posted the other day is an old pic, so why is she hiding her face?? :unsure:

london.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Just realised the airport photo she posted the other day is an old pic, so why is she hiding her face?? :unsure:

View attachment 2111275
I recon Chad has sold 'Exclusive' to some tabloid for her 'new' face reveal - the 'new' face will be some heavily filtered photos that she releases after every one of her superficial cosmetic procedures. Alternatively if we see her face people will realise that she has had nothing more than a mere cosmetic procedure rather than life changing facial reconstruction surgery. All they have done to 'fix' her lopsided face is to pump fat into the voids in a hope of cosmetically reshaping it. WHats going to happen when she has to have follow up Botox and fillers as the effects wear off? Another thread lift, some more fat pumped into her face like polifilla filling the voids and cracks? Will the media be lazy as per usual and not bother reporting the truth but her garbled lies and filtered photos?
---
We are now going to have a constant stream of stories regarding her upcoming Wedding to convicted drug dealer David Kelly - Chad will be working overtime to garner interest in the hope of a five figure deal flogging the exclusive photo and interview rights to some tabloid or z lister tittle tattle site.
---
As for using an old photo - she keeps doing this - there are plenty of tabloid articles where they have reprinted Polo's pictures not realising they could be years old. As for hiding her face - if you had Polo's face you would want to hide it.
---
As for looking like Marilyn Monroe - the closest she will ever get to look like her is wearing one of these novelty party masks:-

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The nail varnish on that 'surgeon' scribbling on Polo's fucked face... I think she's banged a load of badly cut skag, and her and her junkie mates are doing some kind of shite cosplay in a fake hospital room. The whole thing is soooooo cheap and nasty.
Completely believable that is a set up. A few years back Roxanne pallet supposedly had a car crash at a racing venue but it was a set up to try and resurrect her dead career for the 50th time!
We will know for sure, if she @ them bc it'll be a freebie.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Completely believable that is a set up. A few years back Roxanne pallet supposedly had a car crash at a racing venue but it was a set up to try and resurrect her dead career for the 50th time!
We will know for sure, if she @ them bc it'll be a freebie.
I didn’t know that little cow made that up but now you think of it didn’t she claim to have broken her arm or something and was seen in a sling?? The car was a write off! bleeping nutter she is, she also claimed her house burned down as a child and she was trapped inside and someone saved her? Blames all her disgusting behaviour on past “traumas”… like the Skank! Remember she claimed Ryan Thomas punched her on Big Brother? She’s a nasty vile witch but she’s no Westcrack, westcrack thinks she “hard” like that Aisleyne bleep who is another one of Chaddy circus 🤮

• Angry
I tell ya, this surgeon is going to be able to rise her prices and be booked up indefinitely if she has been able to fix her face 🤣

• Haha
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.