Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m right she bought a house years ago with her ex and he bought an apartment or house with his ex aswell so I’m not sure if they are still paying these mortgages or what happened. They might not be able to get approved again I don’t know what happened with the houses they bought.

Reactions: 2
They Would need 20% deposit to buy a house and with their spending you couldn’t possible save that and pay rent.

Reactions: 1
Well I know where my priorities would be if I had 2 children and in a rented house.

Reactions: 3
If I’m right she bought a house years ago with her ex and he bought an apartment or house with his ex aswell so I’m not sure if they are still paying these mortgages or what happened. They might not be able to get approved again I don’t know what happened with the houses they bought.
Her ex now has two houses so wonder what happened to her

Must have serious bad credit history if she can't even consider buying a house in near th future. Nt suprised with her spending

most people save for deposits, Danni likes to be showing off a good lifestyle, most insta huns are renting,,they prefer good times, and its all for instagram
Ye I get people save but paying rent and the way house prices are gone the last year it would be very hard to get 20% for a new house and I agree they like spending but I think that might be the main reason.

most people save for deposits, Danni likes to be showing off a good lifestyle, most insta huns are renting,,they prefer good times, and its all for instagram
Its actually really hard saving for a deposit I'd do anything to have my own place Its just not that simple and didn't she own a house before so will need the 20%

A decent standard 3 bed semi is averaging about 350k in Newbridge atm. Rent could be anywhere between €1200 - €2000. Trying to save 70k would be very difficult.

Anyone hear the step daughter got a holiday to New York for her 13th birthday 🙄 The most spoiled kids in all newbridge🥱

Reactions: 2
The actual state of the sequin dress it does nothing for her tummy area. Am I the only one who thinks she hasn’t a clue how to dress or dance 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The actual state of the sequin dress it does nothing for her tummy area. Am I the only one who thinks she hasn’t a clue how to dress or dance 🙈🙈
She is very slim & has a figure, but the quality of the material in the clothes she wear is really bad and cheap looking.
She can get it to anything, it’s like she buys the dress from the internet or even what would have been sold at market stalls

Wow that’s embarrassing, the mammy lives like she’s a teenager/in her twenties again…I mean, live like that at any age but why post it all over the gram?? And now it will be all the “I’m hungover” “I need to have a cleanse” stories 🙄 what about the children?! 😜

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.