Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Someone on here or has a friend of a friend, who works with her in the HSE. I would you’s to spill the beans on what her work ethic is like in work 😂

I can imagine what it is like, but like to hear first hand

xxbcxx

That's interesting. So is her sister her half sister?🤔

Yep. That’s why it baffles me she doesn’t make more of an effort with her step daughter knowing she one herself.

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Gone on another trip again... she'd go to an opening if an envelope wouldn't she..
In fairness though that hotel looks shite.
Her back must be better

I have to agree I be the first to say hotel is lovely
That looks bad
The rooms look out dated
She keeps saying the older part of hotel ok hun show us the new part

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Because she does nothing else literally nothing else only doll her self up and look into the phone I have never ever actually seen her clean her house or do any form of house work I would say the place is minging
I remember her ages ago saying she gets a cleaner in, on a Friday & she just tidies the house every day

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Sweet Jesus I’ve seen it all now this one and their family xmas cards she honestly thinks she’s one of the kardashians god help her has she no family to tell her to cop the fuck on answer her better to save and buy a home for her children instead of wasting money on that crap
Kids make them in school my kids do the same its done in school and most schools do them nothing to do with parent's only have to order them if they want to I do saves going out and buying them

allthetruth

VIP Member
Who do these mothers (I say that lightly ) Insist on posting pictures of their babies half naked I mean is there really a need is it just for people to talk about her it must be as why else would you do it to a child

Hot lips

Chatty Member
I had to unfollow months ago. Between the lips, the top teeth being a different shade to the bottom and the posing with the hunched shoulders and belly sticking out. Or the way she has to take a video with the camera tilted to the side. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not body shaming and am far from perfect myself but I don’t go around like this one thinking I’m the bees knees when clearly she’s far from it! She just bugs me!!!
she’s changed a lot when her numbers went high , I just hope this wedding goes ahead over it

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Can someone teach her how to hold that poxy phone when she talking into it

also looks like she be off work even longer now since the page back

PoxyRoxy

I don’t want to say her name but she lives in Australia still with her whole family and is originally from newbridge, she’s a lovely girl
Is she still with the father who cheated with Danni? Jeez you'd never get that vibe from her on Instagram. She goes for the wholesome family vibe.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Exactly, when she said that, I taught to myself, who the fuck does she think she is. A full day off???
She only works a 4 day a week & can’t even do that, with the amount of holidays she has gone on & the time off for the Wedding & was only after getting promoted in the job, about 2 or 3 weeks before the wedding.

I would say whoever gave her the promotion, is sorry to god they got “lumbered” with her, moved into there section/department
So you get a promotion don't ask for time off for hols 🤣