Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again how clothes companies get her to model is beyond me instead of making me want to buy the clothes it would. Put me off actually buying them

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again how clothes companies get her to model is beyond me instead of making me want to buy the clothes it would. Put me off actually buying them
Everything she wears/models, she has to have /show off her ā€œflat chestā€. Or show bits of the lace in her bra. She must think she has a huge pair of knockers & has to show them, to get attention!!!

Danni, you need to look in the mirror, you are as flat as pancakes

Reactions: 1
Seen her in the Kildare village today
Good Jesus she looks nothing like she does on Instagram
Only thing thatā€™s the same is her posture which is shocking

Reactions: 2
Her story just after, she has the baby in the car seat in the car with that cover on! šŸ˜³ surely thatā€™s not safe

She even had to justify why she had those big bleeping stupid glasses on by saying oh my eye is still sore but yet in her later stories nothing wrong with her eye I mean If she even knows how absolutely stupid and ridiculous she looks with them on then why wear them dope šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
---
I know she is a proper catfish nothing like that in real life

Saw her in dunnes a few weeks ago. Stood out like alright. Looked liked a gypsy. Fake tan actually made her dirty looking.

Reactions: 3
Sweet Jesus they state of that yoke the big fake plastic bag and trainers Jesus she is so common looking
Always like a tacky gypsy .. and especially with the hoop earrings šŸ˜‚ she hasnā€™t a clue! But she did acknowledge her 2 tone teeth in her stories today šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how influencers like this feel comfortable putting their kids up on public pages in swimwear and nappies. It's the Internet...there forever and followed by God knows who.

I don't understand how influencers like this feel comfortable putting their kids up on public pages in swimwear and nappies. It's the Internet...there forever and followed by God knows who.
Because they donā€™t care about their kids the gram content is more important there should actually be a law brought out to stop it and protect these children disgusting behaviour but sure this yoke has no cop on or morals anyhow

Because they donā€™t care about their kids the gram content is more important there should actually be a law brought out to stop it and protect these children disgusting behaviour but sure this yoke has no cop on or morals anyhow
It's awful :(

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.