Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Name and Shame

VIP Member
The actual state of the sequin dress it does nothing for her tummy area. Am I the only one who thinks she hasn’t a clue how to dress or dance 🙈🙈
She is very slim & has a figure, but the quality of the material in the clothes she wear is really bad and cheap looking.
She can get it to anything, it’s like she buys the dress from the internet or even what would have been sold at market stalls

Hot lips

Chatty Member
She seems to get away with it all. This thread is gone under the radar and then her comments are all hope you all had a lovely day? I could imagine what would happen if this was Grace or Julie doing this instead. The wholesome nicer than nice seems to let her away with a lot.
she’s got Kevs daughter mixing which I know is allowed just trying to count it out
She works 3 days a week in work she said due to childcare since covid where her mam also mind her niece? I’m lost as to how many bubbles she has. She’s certainly mixing on a daily with far more people than I have all year.
if there is truth to her sleeping with her bestie fella are they still together or did she break them up? Just wondering as to how she’s landed with Kev- was it much longer after? She’s always stated her and her step daughter Mam do not talk. She’s obviously wise to her.
I agree , she’s a real girl next door , but u would know she , had a bong of the It girl off her, or 🤔 she has,cancelled wedding plans has made her , clearly only wants to get married for the day , not for love , going to cancel it again , if she can’t have her big crowds

Name and Shame

VIP Member
Why would you announce to the world, that you just bought a pack of thongs & haven’t worn them in years & also a pack of full briefs for your periods????

Why would someone do that???

Is she getting fed up with Kev & trying to pull a new fella, by letting them know, she’s going to start wearing thongs again etc???

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Not what I was expecting the bridesmaids dresses are so cheap the material did nothing for the girls, Danni’s dress is lovely she does look beautiful.

Jrjld

looks like she got her lips done recently aswell they look plumper on her new pics. Off course she will cancel if she can’t have a big day with all attention on her. She needs to have a bigger and better wedding day than anyone she knows, she could never downsize her wedding she’s too self absorbed.

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
I would be the opposite when travelling you see all these people dolled up in the airport and I be thinking its very showy or something..love my comfort when travelling couldn't give a toss if someone thought I was a certain class of a person for being comfortable lol
100 agree with you and wearing a tracksuits doesn't mean ohhh you haven't put in any effort I once wore jeans on a flight to dubai never again so uncomfortable 🤣🤣

Hot lips

Chatty Member
Did she have Covid? Did she actually say those words? Anyway she's in a big flap now all day (yesterday) onto the Passport Office... GET OVER IT AND COP ON TO YOURSELF!!!! Want special treatment for flipping everything, asking " Does anyone know anyone in the Passport Office" yes if they did they'd tell you exactly what they've told every other person that is looking for a rush on a Passport or whatever, no chance!! The Passport Office don't give a flying f**k you're a Flogger who gained the majority of your followers from a back accident that you milked for all its worth, on one of your 10 vacays a year😡
She cant travel if shes covid, only back fron holidays , inthought they were getting married soon. , are they going on another trio

Socialb

Well 4 anyone else 2 say th only reason she married a person is because its th 1st time she never wamter 2 be with another person is true cause 4 concern. So if eventually another person came along would she want 2 n with them. Mayb I'm strange but if I'm with some that would b last remark I'd make as it would always deal with doubt.

dannirose

What skeletons are in her closet???
I’m sure a lot of us here, would love to know!!!
Just think about it. How can someone, who doesn’t own a house, with an admin job in the HSE, have that lifestyle? Freebies or not. She’s not getting everything for free. And she’s got some social life. She’s up to something, alright.

she’s a complete fraud. I just feel for the gullible followers who bang on about how honest she is. That woman wouldn’t know honesty if it bit her in the arse.