Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s pathetic lazy yoke

God help her she actually believes they mean her 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think so danni your far from a star unless it’s how to be lazy

Reactions: 2
She’s pathetic lazy yoke
She certainly lives up to what they say about HSE workers, always out sick on full pay !!!

Everyone gets tarnished then with the same brush as her, playing the system, knowing she can’t be sacked, but forgets she is still on probation for her recent promotion, she could end up, with the promotion being taken off her & put back down to the lower grade she was at it, with her sick days etc

Reactions: 4
She certainly lives up to what they say about HSE workers, always out sick on full pay !!!

Everyone gets tarnished then with the same brush as her, playing the system, knowing she can’t be sacked, but forgets she is still on probation for her recent promotion, she could end up, with the promotion being taken off her & put back down to the lower grade she was at it, with her sick days etc
You must be joking they got rid of her to another department they won’t want that lazy yoke back

Reactions: 3
Are we all thinking that this one will have the Baby next week enough hints being dropped anyhow I would say the doctors don’t s even know her due date they were probably fed the lies aswell

Measuring 39 weeks 😂😂😂 well yeah that would be right danni when you are 39 weeks why is she lying 🤔🤔

And for a one that’s so sick and has so much wrong with her that they have to start her early ( yeah right you keep telling yourself that we all believe you ) by Jesus it doesn’t stop her going out the other night in six inch heels and then to the toy show thing and standing for photos with the stars 😂😂😂now I have seen girls genuinely sick and unwell when pregnant and this one is far from that

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Are we all thinking that this one will have the Baby next week enough hints being dropped anyhow I would say the doctors don’t s even know her due date they were probably fed the lies aswell

Measuring 39 weeks 😂😂😂 well yeah that would be right danni when you are 39 weeks why is she lying 🤔🤔

And for a one that’s so sick and has so much wrong with her that they have to start her early ( yeah right you keep telling yourself that we all believe you ) by Jesus it doesn’t stop her going out the other night in six inch heels and then to the toy show thing and standing for photos with the stars 😂😂😂now I have seen girls genuinely sick and unwell when pregnant and this one is far from that
Wouldn't surprise me if she is going in Monday to have the baby we will probably be feed some crap about how she went to her appointment and there was something wrong and they had to section her straight bla bla bla

Reactions: 5
if she is 39 weeks, she obviously did get pregnant around the time of the Dubai trip with the girls.

She is hoping the girls don’t put two and Two together (which I am sure they have) & realise Kev might not be the daddy, it could be whoever she was with in Dubai. She was out of her face over there

That is one reason or the other is she was pregnant and still went and got off her face for four days or whatever length she was there and then again at the concert with dopey kev 🤔

Getting the cot ready for a baby she’s not due until middle of January 🤔🤔🤔 looks like she’s
Going to have to admit she lied about her dates all along

She said she is fasting tonight so if imagine she possibly could be fasting for theatre tomorrow??

that may be true but I think we all knew she was never due that baby in the middle of January
To be honest dont really care if she is due tomorrow or Jan does it actually really matter 😂😂

She said she is fasting tonight so if imagine she possibly could be fasting for theatre tomorrow??
Didn't she not say on fri she has to get a test maybe bloods something along them lines

I might be wrong but I think she said last week she has the glucose test Monday and when I had it done few years ago you had to fast until it was done

Reactions: 1
Why have a glucose test late in pregnancy?
I don't get it is she trying to pull the wool over his eyes our eyes everyone's eyes.
When you are in hospital you are 38 weeks so many days it's very precise no minus a few weeks wink wink to doc or midwife. Nobody really cares. Wishing her well with the birth but the lying jeez

The lies are embarrassing,I had GD and just had my baby at 37 weeks ,there is no test to fast for before birth not even bloods u will only fast that late for a section.
I bet she was told to fast and come in and they might get her on the list today ,it’s Christmas week there doing extra sections,then she’ll come on later and say surprise or tomoro
She must think we are so thick

The lies are embarrassing,I had GD and just had my baby at 37 weeks ,there is no test to fast for before birth not even bloods u will only fast that late for a section.
I bet she was told to fast and come in and they might get her on the list today ,it’s Christmas week there doing extra sections,then she’ll come on later and say surprise or tomoro
She must think we are so thick
See it's actually crazy you do not get sectioned or induced coz it's Christmas week at 35/36 weeks whatever she claims to be just because. They are down to limited staff for theatres. Rarely planned operations get scheduled over Christmas they have to allow for emergencies.
I've a medical condition and our sons communion collided with an induction date well there was no way they'd change.
What week is she claiming to be?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.