Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
News alert Mammy is staying home this weekend. Except she's not cos she's off to Dublin on Sunday.

Reactions: 2
Why would you announce to the world, that you just bought a pack of thongs & haven’t worn them in years & also a pack of full briefs for your periods????

Why would someone do that???

Is she getting fed up with Kev & trying to pull a new fella, by letting them know, she’s going to start wearing thongs again etc???

I normally don't mind her but god recommending this for your childs christening. Imagine rocking up to the priest with all the buttons open 🤦‍♀️. Maybe it's just me but does everything he wears have slits or is low cut or short.
True, every “going out” outfit she wears, is always “half open” in the front. She is very slim, so she doesn’t exactly have the “assets” to fill it out probably. 🤣

The top part of her dresses etc always look like they are hanging off her, for someone who could fit in to anything, the clothes are just cheap rags she buys/wears. Even the quality in Penneys is better, than what she buys

I can’t believe anyone would ask her for fashion advice, I mean she hasn’t got a notion. WHAT is that outfit she has on her today?! The belt & the shoes I can’t believe my eyes. For a girl with a nice figure she has no style at all. “I only wear things once” great promoting fast fashion Danni, although the cheap tack she buys I can imagine it only lasts the one wear.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe anyone would ask her for fashion advice, I mean she hasn’t got a notion. WHAT is that outfit she has on her today?! The belt & the shoes I can’t believe my eyes. For a girl with a nice figure she has no style at all. “I only wear things once” great promoting fast fashion Danni, although the cheap tack she buys I can imagine it only lasts the one wear.
Oh dear god that outfit is awful, completely mismatched! She’s very tacky though, all smoke and mirrors with this one.

Love the maternal mental health photo. You can see clearly how shagging your best mates fella, when she’s pregnant, promotes maternal mental health.

Love the maternal mental health photo. You can see clearly how shagging your best mates fella, when she’s pregnant, promotes maternal mental health.
Couldn’t agree more, she’s a hypocrite! I don’t know who she’s trying to fool 🙄

What is it with her, that every outfit she wears when going for a night out shows her bra or in most cases no bra
She’s so tacky, no sense of style or class about her.

Reactions: 4
Anyone with half a brain can see through her bullshit. She’s fooling no one with the mental health tit she bites the back off people in real life. And I’m not surprised she went on in that outfit, she’s an out & out chav. No class or style whatsoever. Mutton dressed as lamb!

Anyone with half a brain can see through her bullshit. She’s fooling no one with the mental health tit she bites the back off people in real life. And I’m not surprised she went on in that outfit, she’s an out & out chav. No class or style whatsoever. Mutton dressed as lamb

Lol she’s on Instagram tonight at 9 to talk about maternal mental health. Brilliant!! And what university did she get her qualifications to pontificate on this. Oh sorry I forgot , she dropped out of college after 2 weeks this year because it didn’t fit in with drinking three-four nights per week. Perhaps she’ll enlighten us on the positive effects on her friends mental health whilst she was riding her partbe

Partner in Oz

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.