Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she actually has kids I mean she clearly does not want to a hands on mother and when she does have to mind them herself which is very seldom as what you don’t see if that her mother has that baby constantly she whinges over it constantly about how hard it is well why have them then imaging going out and getting that pissed and coming home to a baby I know dopey kev was there but imagine if that baby got sick during the night and had to go to hospital or anything god forbid the doctors and nurses would be doing some looking at her but then she probably wouldn’t go she would stay in the bed drunk and kev would have to go I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I have never seen two kids to be as sick as those older two always have vomiting bugs I would say what ever cooking she does do is questionable 😂😂😂😂
---
And you can be sure dopey kev will be dragged home from work early to wait on her hand and foot as she has a pain ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Too busy to clean her house but can sit on her phone answering dopes sending this yoke messages ffs imagine rearing your son to get landed with the likes of that I would say kevs mother is delighted with his choice of wife 😂😂

Reactions: 2
The poxy glasses 😂 she just looks cheap

oh I’ve some Admin to do….pay bills and tax
Get over yourself you make it sound like you actually had work to do 😂

Those glasses are hideous she’s a total advertisement for what not to wear state of her and the reel what was that about 😂😂😂😂 clean your house instead of dancing around looking at yourself in the phone you knob

Those glasses are hideous she’s a total advertisement for what not to wear state of her and the reel what was that about 😂😂😂😂 clean your house instead of dancing around looking at yourself in the phone you knob
She has cleaner Fridays she won’t be touching that house

has loads of Admin sure she doesn’t get a min 😂

The doggie dentures in the picture with the young one can’t wait for the tacky show tomorrow with the christening wonder will the legs or the boobs be out on show for the poor priest probably both knowing how tacky she is 😂😂😂

The doggie dentures in the picture with the young one can’t wait for the tacky show tomorrow with the christening wonder will the legs or the boobs be out on show for the poor priest probably both knowing how tacky she is 😂😂😂
Can’t wait to see the outfit choice 😂 both will be on show and everyone matching!

Her teeth are absolutely awful, her top teeth are so fake looking and then her bottom teeth are so crooked and a completely different shade to the top!

Reactions: 3
Yea that’s all and it’s swimming on her aswel! All an act with this one, everything including that baby for the gram
Everybody knows the baby was unplanned, she can make out all she likes, that she decided to try again, just after she got married, but she seems to forget, just before she announced she was pregnant, she done a Q&A, saying Kev, would have a heart attack, if she said she was pregnant again

Everybody knows the baby was unplanned, she can make out all she likes, that she decided to try again, just after she got married, but she seems to forget, just before she announced she was pregnant, she done a Q&A, saying Kev, would have a heart attack, if she said she was pregnant again
Exactly she can pretend to be the happy new mammy all she likes but you can tell that she can’t wait to get out the door and away from the kids she wants the party lifestyle out weekends drinking not at home changing crappy nappies

Oh was planned by her. 2 get a council house people like her know the system. It will b like big fat gypsy wedding. Fake tan and dress above knees with boobs hanging out. Getting locked again.

I hope she didn’t pay for that hair it’s like rats tails not even a proper curl in it

She’s having the afters in the army mess! If she has to pay herself she will pick the cheapest venue going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.