Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet you, she will still go away in a few days time, on her trip with the girls. She will claim she needs and deserves it even more now, after having to spend the weekend in the hospital šŸ„
You were bang on! Jetting away this morning with not a care in the world & the poor baby home from hospital only a couple of days .. sheā€™s an absolute disgrace!! Lazy selfish pig!!

Reactions: 2
She is a disgrace what mother would leave a baby thatā€™s just home from the hospital to go on holidays itā€™s disgusting and on saying oh I hope she doesnā€™t have a relapse well you wernt too worried anyhow still going on the holidays

Reactions: 6
She is a disgrace what mother would leave a baby thatā€™s just home from the hospital to go on holidays itā€™s disgusting and on saying oh I hope she doesnā€™t have a relapse well you wernt too worried anyhow still going on the holidays
Exactly if anything happens she will not be exactly able to fly home ASAP, as known her & from what I hear, she will be out of her face on drink & smack.

She looks likes she's wearing a nappy in that white skirt. And I've said it once but I'll say it again she needs to straighten up her posture is awful! My granny would have had her walking with books on her head...

Reactions: 3
Exactly if anything happens she will not be exactly able to fly home ASAP, as known her & from what I hear, she will be out of her face on drink & smack.
100% Letā€™s hope she doesnā€™t come home pregnant haha no actually letā€™s hope she does and
---
100% Letā€™s hope she doesnā€™t come home pregnant haha no actually letā€™s hope she does and when is she going to realise she is not a young one anymore like she is a married woman with three kids but still thinks she can dress like a young one talk about mutton dresses as lamb

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
She looks likes she's wearing a nappy in that white skirt. And I've said it once but I'll say it again she needs to straighten up her posture is awful! My granny would have had her walking with books on her head...
Her latest reel posing on the balcony walking towards the camera omg I'm mortified for her
Bent over like a granny and the big belly on her how does she not see this, she could wear clothes to suit her shape instead she poses around wear half nothing as if she's gorgeous she's deluded šŸ™ˆ body confidence is one thing but she's deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest reel posing on the balcony walking towards the camera omg I'm mortified for her
Bent over like a granny and the big belly on her how does she not see this, she could wear clothes to suit her shape instead she poses around wear half nothing as if she's gorgeous she's deluded šŸ™ˆ body confidence is one thing but she's deluded
Well said

The actual state of her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ the dancing aswell! How is she not mortified, her ego is getting bigger and bigger!

If you think the videos and photos are bad you should see her in real life talk about catfish that is the most embarrassing video I have EVER seen anyone on Instagram do I would die of the shame if i thought anyone saw that and I will say one thing her friends clearly dislike her to allow her to post that as if I was her friend I would tell her not too and try and save her from the shame of everyone laughing at her how does she think she looks well sweet Jesus her body is just horrible

Last edited:
If you think the videos and photos are bad you should see her in real life talk about catfish that is the most embarrassing video I have EVER seen anyone on Instagram do I would die of the shame if i thought anyone saw that and I will say one thing her friends clearly dislike her to allow her to post that as if I was her friend I would tell her not too and try and save her from the shame of everyone laughing at her how does she think she looks well sweet Jesus her body is just horrible
You can tell those girls ā€œlove herā€ she is gone away with.

They are taking the videos of her & telling her how fabulous she is, but in reality they are backstabbing her, they are only feeding her ego, to make a show of her in Newbridge

You can tell those girls ā€œlove herā€ she is gone away with.

They are taking the videos of her & telling her how fabulous she is, but in reality they are backstabbing her, they are only feeding her ego, to make a show of her in Newbridge
They are not her ā€œreal friendsā€ they are just a random group of people that she was probably close to at one point. Any excuse to go away for a few days drinking. So looks like the bloating tablets she swore by have suddenly stopped working šŸ«¤šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They are not her ā€œreal friendsā€ they are just a random group of people that she was probably close to at one point. Any excuse to go away for a few days drinking. So looks like the bloating tablets she swore by have suddenly stopped working šŸ«¤šŸ™„
Did they ever work in the first place šŸ˜‚

• Haha
New thread suggestion
Danny the mammy not on your nelly all you can see is teeth lips and belly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m cringing badly after witnessing that display on the balcony!! Christ!! She actually thinks she is gorgeous .. the hunch back on her & the tiny clothes that do zero for her except make her look so cheap & more gypsy like than she normally does! Sheā€™s actually a disgrace .. and the poor baby at home fresh out of hospital!!

Reactions: 6
Looks like a holiday hell. I never liked those shite European nightclubs in my 20s let alone in mu 30s. You'd get much better craic in a Irish Bar, karaoke bar or a tacky cocktail bar!! I think she thinks she's living her best life and we should all be extremely jealous šŸ™ˆ Didn't she say she barely slept the whole weekend the baby was in hospital? How in the name of God does she have the energy to drink all day and go clubbing?!

Looks like a holiday hell. I never liked those shite European nightclubs in my 20s let alone in mu 30s. You'd get much better craic in a Irish Bar, karaoke bar or a tacky cocktail bar!! I think she thinks she's living her best life and we should all be extremely jealous šŸ™ˆ Didn't she say she barely slept the whole weekend the baby was in hospital? How in the name of God does she have the energy to drink all day and go clubbing?!
Itā€™s called cocaine

• Haha
Well I suppose she better start getting this one used to her not being there with her may as well start as she means to go on sure she dumps the older two every chance she can get no fear of this yoke staying home with her kids anyhow I actually donā€™t know for the life of me why she actually had kids at all

Reactions: 1
Ah no please the red outfit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ seriously has she no friends to tell her how bad she looks like ffs that is hideous is she actually blind herself or is she THAT dilusional that she thinks she looks ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.