Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s not you who wrote those Questions, then it must be dopey Kev who did, you are admired coz you always but the 3 kids first 🤣🤣🤣

You certainly do put your 3 first, what about Ava????
You are obviously trying to have a dig at your “trolls” on here !!!!
Imagine having the balls to post them and she dropping the kids to anyone and everyone every chance she gets to be away from them if that’s putting your kids first I give up and doesn’t try to sell shite to people what about the tablets for the bloating didn’t exactly work on her yet she was on trying to flog them bleeping dope 😂

Reactions: 1
Off for a night away ten mins down the road becus it’s free would you actually be bothered !!

Reactions: 4
The desperate witch I am actually embarrassed for her imagine going ten mins away to a hotel and having to drag all that stuff with them Jesus she is desperate and what is that outfit sweet Jesus they get worse

Reactions: 6
The osprey must be really struggling for business. However it shows how she will do anything for a free night in th hotel. Very embarrassing.🥵

Reactions: 3
The poor baby prob having to go asleep in the buggy so they can go out for dinner to a very noisy restaurant, I’ve a baby the same age and wouldn dream of doing this to them, it’s all about routine etc and just cuz she gets it for free she takes it with both hands

Can’t cope with her outfit, the lashes and all! What’s she like! The hassle of packing up the car with a baby and 2 small kids, seriously. Grow up Danni and stop being a freeloader. Thanks hun 😘 xoxo

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Her outfit oh my god 😂😂 it looks like something a teenager would wear to a house party! The absolute state of her. What women in their 30s would wear that monstrosity to dinner with their 3 kids 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her outfit oh my god 😂😂 it looks like something a teenager would wear to a house party! The absolute state of her. What women in their 30s would wear that monstrosity to dinner with their 3 kids 😂😂😂
A hooker would be better dressed than that

Reactions: 2
She basically is a hooker. Will sell her soul 4 anything and dopey kev just play along
.as long as he is fed and watered 4 free.

Haha steak tonight as it’s free when she has to pay they are practically sharing burgers between them and that reel please tell me that dopey brain dead Pussy whipped kev didn’t take that how can he actually take her seriously imagine that yoke sitting beside you at dinner dressed like a prostitute with three kids hanging off her screams trailer trash this yoke

• Haha
Someone give her tissue to fill that top
Better yet she only lives down the road quick change would sort her since she lives so close

The absolute state of her in that reel 😂😂 Looking to the side like a half wit. I'm honestly scarlet for her. Could one of her friends please tell her she's making a show of herself.

And who is asking her in the Q&A what the baby eats in a day? Do people not have family, friends, neighbours, colleagues, mums groups literally anyone they can bounce off that they want the advice of some half assed Mam like Danni??? Honestly 🙄🙄🙄

The absolute state of her in that reel 😂😂 Looking to the side like a half wit. I'm honestly scarlet for her. Could one of her friends please tell her she's making a show of herself.

And who is asking her in the Q&A what the baby eats in a day? Do people not have family, friends, neighbours, colleagues, mums groups literally anyone they can bounce off that they want the advice of some half assed Mam like Danni??? Honestly 🙄🙄🙄
that’s exactly who’s sending her those questions dopey kev the other end of the phone trying to make out like anyone actually has any interest in her or what her kids eat pathetic she is

that’s exactly who’s sending her those questions dopey kev the other end of the phone trying to make out like anyone actually has any interest in her or what her kids eat pathetic she is
It has to be that doesn't it? I struggle to believe people are interested in hearing about her kids. She overshares them as it is. She seems checked out with the older two and only into the baby.

It has to be that doesn't it? I struggle to believe people are interested in hearing about her kids. She overshares them as it is. She seems checked out with the older two and only into the baby.
100% sending them messages to her self she wouldn’t know what the child eats anyhow as someone else minds them most of the time 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.