Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No shame.. the babygro clearly too small but has to tag them and mention the size she is in now so they will prob send her stuff! Tagged the same company about cot bedding too.. calling child cheeky, it’s Danni who is cheeky!!

Reactions: 2
I really dislike when influencers put up pics of their sick kids, it’s shocking. Is nothing private anymore

Reactions: 4
I bet you, she will still go away in a few days time, on her trip with the girls. She will claim she needs and deserves it even more now, after having to spend the weekend in the hospital 🏥

Reactions: 3
I bet you, she will still go away in a few days time, on her trip with the girls. She will claim she needs and deserves it even more now, after having to spend the weekend in the hospital 🏥
She would go even if the child was still in hospital

I really dislike when influencers put up pics of their sick kids, it’s shocking. Is nothing private anymore
And then trying to compare a couple of days in hospital to parents who do it all the time.

She hasn’t a clue and that comparison is just wrong

Reactions: 3
Why are her kids ALWAYS sick with bugs and infections I know all kids get sick but it’s constant with hers

Getting the hair blowed dry straight this morning in Pelo, probably for the big girls trip away tomorrow. She really is something else!!!

Reactions: 1
She is lucky the child got out so on time to get away. For a baby so small out of hospital on antibiotics for foreseeable and plonked in the hairdressers regardless of how placid or good she is no need. I bet she is the sort that never finishes the course of antibiotics too. Her other kids are always battling something.

She is lucky the child got out so on time to get away. For a baby so small out of hospital on antibiotics for foreseeable and plonked in the hairdressers regardless of how placid or good she is no need. I bet she is the sort that never finishes the course of antibiotics too. Her other kids are always battling something.
Weither that child was home or not she would have been gone dopey kev would have been sent up to stay with the sick child
---
And there it is mother of the year leaving the child to duck off with the girls I really think she needs to change that page name as she is the furthest thing from a mammy I have ever seen in my life selfish self centred yoke

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.