Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha seriously is she for real get me home to my babies she couldn’t get away from them Quick enough the other day even a sick baby but now that the holiday is over and she’s finished boozing and partying she’s mother of the year ffs please give me strength for this yoke
---
Anyone follow this one? Bestie of Denise PELO. Loves a few freebies and likes to think she's a model?
do you know how to set up new thread please I havnt a clue

Reactions: 1
Haha seriously is she for real get me home to my babies she couldn’t get away from them Quick enough the other day even a sick baby but now that the holiday is over and she’s finished boozing and partying she’s mother of the year ffs please give me strength for this yoke
---
do you know how to set up new thread please I havnt a clue
Danni is always moaning how they will never be able to afford their own house.
Well Danni, you have been on the piss for the last 4 full days with the “”girls” & you are not even home a month from the week long family holiday.
That’s why you can’t afford a house.

I had to sit in, night after night & did not go away ANYWHERE for 2 years & I was able to get up a deposit for a house.

I have no sympathy for this one, she has a job for life in the HSE & got a big promotion with a pay rise recently, plus money from IG & Kev’s wage & children’s allowance coming in, so you have no excuse to get some sort of a DEPOSIT up

PS Also she can’t & does not want or bother to work the 4 day a week in the HSE, that she is supposed to be doing

Is she for real???
Friday night is the one night she doesn’t have to get up to attend the baby, she has been on the piss for the last week, sorry 5 days, who was getting up then. As soon as Kev comes home from hard day working, she runs out of the house on her own, to do her own thing in the evenings.
She does duck all during the day, drink take away coffees & constantly brining the kids to McDonalds after school.
She DOES no cleaning, as it took it 2 hours or something the last time, so put up a Ad, for a cleaner to come in.

Don’t get me started on, she should be allowed take a year off on maternity leave on full pay, she NEVER does a five day a week anyway.

No wonder why she is piling on the weight, she is just Lazy

Attachments

Is she for real???
Friday night is the one night she doesn’t have to get up to attend the baby, she has been on the piss for the last week, sorry 5 days, who was getting up then. As soon as Kev comes home from hard day working, she runs out of the house on her own, to do her own thing in the evenings.
She does duck all during the day, drink take away coffees & constantly brining the kids to McDonalds after school.
She DOES no cleaning, as it took it 2 hours or something the last time, so put up a Ad, for a cleaner to come in.

Don’t get me started on, she should be allowed take a year off on maternity leave on full pay, she NEVER does a five day a week anyway.

No wonder why she is piling on the weight, she is just Lazy
She’s beyond entitled, thinks she’s something she’s not! And she’s out again this weekend going to the big disco in punchestown! Wait till you see the outfit she chooses, mutton dressed as lamb I’m sure 🤣

Reactions: 2
She is the laziest no good for nothing yoke I have ever seen if Kev ever grew a pair and fucked off on her and a got proper wife and mother he would get the shock of his life big lazy waster she is

There is a pair of them in it.

So the 3 kids are obviously been dropped off to either grandparents, so they can both go on the piss. She is only home since last Monday & back out on the drink.

No mention of the “supposedly” sick baby, but mustn’t have been that sick in the first place, as went away only 2 days after been hospital & has the baby at several events this week, spreading the germs/sickness to other Babies at the groups she attends

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There is a pair of them in it.

So the 3 kids are obviously been dropped off to either grandparents, so they can both go on the piss. She is only home since last Monday & back out on the drink.

No mention of the “supposedly” sick baby, but mustn’t have been that sick in the first place, as went away only 2 days after been hospital & has the baby at several events this week, spreading the germs/sickness to other Babies at the groups she attends
The actual state of the 2 of them!! What kind of shape is she .. she literally wears the most shite clothes! And let’s not talk about those pathetic plaits in the hair .. my child would do better on her dolls!

Reactions: 4
It’s the pose she does when trying on stuff that get me 😂

Why would Des Kelly work with her doesn’t even own a house such a waste.this why the likes of her don’t work hard just know it be handed to them

The actual state of the 2 of them!! What kind of shape is she .. she literally wears the most shite clothes! And let’s not talk about those pathetic plaits in the hair .. my child would do better on her dolls!
And the worst part is a hairdressers done then I hope she didn’t pay
---
It’s the pose she does when trying on stuff that get me 😂

Why would Des Kelly work with her doesn’t even own a house such a waste.this why the likes of her don’t work hard just know it be handed to them
Because she spends so much time in bed she is highly qualified to recommend one 😂

Couldn't think of anything worse than paying a couple of hundred euro to get my hair done and someone rocks up with a load of kids in tow. When I get my hair done it's a break away from the kids... can't stand when people bring kids to salons etc, unless they're getting their hair done or whatever.

Plumber coming but she won’t have to pay a cent for landlord will pay

And the luxury of been able to go get hair washed and dried cause no water
Anyone else would live, go to family member house or the gym which we had to do before

Plumber coming but she won’t have to pay a cent for landlord will pay

And the luxury of been able to go get hair washed and dried cause no water
Anyone else would live, go to family member house or the gym which we had to do before
exactly if she actually bothered to buy a home. For her children she wouldn’t have all the money to splash out as would have to pay for all these household expenses

It wouldn’t matter where or who washes her hair, it’s ridiculous looking, nobody that age, has hair that long.

It always look a mess, even after walking out of Pelos.

If it was cut up to her shoulders, it would actually take years off her.

Wonder will she bill the landlord for the expense of getting her hair done since there is no hot water. 😂

It wouldn’t matter where or who washes her hair, it’s ridiculous looking, nobody that age, has hair that long.

It always look a mess, even after walking out of Pelos.

If it was cut up to her shoulders, it would actually take years off her.
could not agree more but this dope thinks she’s gorgeous biggest cat fish going

Is this yoke for real she goes to the gym to get some time to herself coming from the one that would leave the kids with Jack the Ripper if it meant getting away from them she has some neck I’ll give her that

Is this yoke for real she goes to the gym to get some time to herself coming from the one that would leave the kids with Jack the Ripper if it meant getting away from them she has some neck I’ll give her that
She is some bullshitter.
The only hard days work she knows & has ever done, is lye on her back, with her legs in the air

• Haha
  • Wow
Ah no she’s trolling us now it’s not my priority to run out the door In the evening when dopey kev gets home sorry is that not what she does most evenings

Oh look shocker the one who’s priority is not too run out the door as soon as the husband comes home ran out the door as soon as the husband came home 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.