Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a disgrace saying "gave in" if the baby is not sleeping the night there is a reason. Get up and tend to her needs you lazy lazy sow.

She can hide behind the negative equity/ bad credit all she likes. It's an excuse. That only lasts for a period of 7 years (I think) why not use that time to get your finances in order. Save, cut out luxury items and unnecessary spend. They both work decent jobs and could easily get a starter home in Kildare. Oh no she'd be wanting one of the 500k new builds for her Instagram life. She's a joke. I know it's hard I've been there but maybe a few less holidays and designer gear and you'll get on the right track. I don't understand why her main priority is not finding a permanent home for her children.
She could easy afford a house in Dara Park, they go for 200k, where her mam & sister are from.
She has said before this is the only home she ever felt comfortable & was happy in, despite all the other homes she lived in, over the years

Reactions: 1
haha in her dreams unless her landlord does them for her
She is that brazen, she probably would put them down in the house now, as she seems to think it is actually here house. She was only moved in a few days & had someone paint the Mahogany fire surround & internal doors downstairs, white.

She got Kev to build a breakfast bar in the Kitchen. I don’t think ANY landlord would be very impressed to find a tenant has painted the fireplace surround white, over the original natural wood that was there

She is that brazen, she probably would put them down in the house now, as she seems to think it is actually here house. She was only moved in a few days & had someone paint the Mahogany fire surround & internal doors downstairs, white.

She got Kev to build a breakfast bar in the Kitchen. I don’t think ANY landlord would be very impressed to find a tenant has painted the fireplace surround white, over the original natural wood that was there
I don't understand why Des Kelly and the like would invite Danni and give her a discount code given she doesn't own her own home and has no agency for redecorating.

What's her plan B if that landlord sells up or decides to put a family member in. I doubt she'd be eligible for social housing with their combined income.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Des Kelly and the like would invite Danni and give her a discount code given she doesn't own her own home and has no agency for redecorating.

What's her plan B if that landlord sells up or decides to put a family member in. I doubt she'd be eligible for social housing with their combined income.
That would be interesting to see where she will go then.

The money she spent on her weddings plus the family holidays, at least 2-3 of them they do, plus his motorbike & 5 series BMW. All that would easily be a deposit on a house

Wouldn’t surprise me if that house is actually a council house she got that’s why she’s doing all the work on it

Wouldn’t surprise me if that house is actually a council house she got that’s why she’s doing all the work on it
Yes it could be that but it seems odd she could get one when she and her then partner both had good jobs. I don't really know how these things work but maybe she did something underhand to secure it. It would make sense as shes clearly not panicking about the future

Yeah sure she had three kids at the time according to her as it suited her to include Ava in their family then when she was looking for the council house

She’s a dose.3 sun holidays this year alone.all the free stuff she received yesterday,would make you sick

Reactions: 4
She’s a dose.3 sun holidays this year alone.all the free stuff she received yesterday,would make you sick
she can keep all her free crap and free holidays her life is a joke and all for show she has no home can’t afford to change her car anything she gets has to be a freebie as she actually has no money to buy anything she has fake friends who talk about her behind her back and the kids will see in a few years how all she ever done was whinge about being a mother and dropped them every chance she gets to go out so she can keep her life and her free tat I would much rather my own home genuine friends and my children’s respect

Reactions: 2
Bragging about her free Armani perfume when in actual fact she hasn't a pot to pee in. She's going to be raging going back to work. Guarantee there will be a mystery illness to delay going back 🙄

Reactions: 4
Someone on here or has a friend of a friend, who works with her in the HSE. I would you’s to spill the beans on what her work ethic is like in work 😂

I can imagine what it is like, but like to hear first hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.