Danni the Mammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry now what gobsh*tes are asking about those god awful eyelashes. They are awful 🤢
It’s Kev, putting in the Q’s, saying she is such a good mum & looks like a super model etc.

Who else is & would be desperate to go actual near her???

He is obviously trying to make her feel great about herself, so he will get his hole off her, coz the Q&A’s put her in a good mood 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A supermodel 😂😂 she's not unattractive but she's far from a beauty. She dresses very tacky and not to suit her shape. She seems to think she's younger than she is and when she pulls these "sultry" poses she looks a bit simple. I'm sorry to go to town on her but her posture is awful too.

Reactions: 4
Who do these mothers (I say that lightly ) Insist on posting pictures of their babies half naked I mean is there really a need is it just for people to talk about her it must be as why else would you do it to a child

Her thoughts for the day "why did I do it to myself putting them in camp when I just got off the school run" cause you're a lazy woman who farms her kids out at any opportunity. You've been on mat leave for this whole year, the school run has been such a hardship I'm sure 🙄 bone idle.

• Haha
Her thoughts for the day "why did I do it to myself putting them in camp when I just got off the school run" cause you're a lazy woman who farms her kids out at any opportunity. You've been on mat leave for this whole year, the school run has been such a hardship I'm sure 🙄 bone idle.
See them thoughts of the day she think she is Mrs Hinch

Also they all shouting over the young one singing

Attachments

Why do you need to be verified Danni? You're not a celebrity. You're a D list Irish influencer, part time public sector worker and part time mother. The notions of this yoke 😂😂😂
Oh my god how pathetic, she actually paid to get verified what a loser! Sure anyone can get verified now it’s nothing special 😂😂
Edit to add: it’s €16.99 per month to be verified, she is so desperate!

Oh my god how pathetic, she actually paid to get verified what a loser! Sure anyone can get verified now it’s nothing special 😂😂
Edit to add: it’s €16.99 per month to be verified, she is so desperate!
That’s exactly why she can’t afford to buy a house, signing up to everything and anything!!!
She is a nobody, no to mention the amount of money she spends on diesel, so she can drive & show up at the opening of a envelope

That’s exactly why she can’t afford to buy a house, signing up to everything and anything!!!
She is a nobody, no to mention the amount of money she spends on diesel, so she can drive & show up at the opening of a envelope
That's even more desperate than I thought 😂😂 I assumed it was a one off payment. All her hinting for a new car (BA sponsorship) failed because she's not the big deal she thinks she is. I'd say she'd love nothing more than to give up that HSE job permanently. If she had any sense she'd be working towards getting a permanent home for her growing brood.

That's even more desperate than I thought 😂😂 I assumed it was a one off payment. All her hinting for a new car (BA sponsorship) failed because she's not the big deal she thinks she is. I'd say she'd love nothing more than to give up that HSE job permanently. If she had any sense she'd be working towards getting a permanent home for her growing brood.
are you mad that would involve her actually working and I think she’s actualy allergic to work

Reactions: 1
are you mad that would involve her actually working and I think she’s actualy allergic to work
You can actually move up the ranks quickly in the HSE if you put the graft in. She's gone up one grade in a decade and got 3 mat leaves out of them. Her priorities are up her arse.

Edit to add: full time is 35 hours per week and she doesn't even do that.

Reactions: 3
She could easily afford to save & get a house in Dara Park, Newbridge. That is where and still his, her family home. They are 3 bedrooms & go for 180k - 225k

She could easily afford to save & get a house in Dara Park, Newbridge. That is where and still his, her family home. They are 3 bedrooms & go for 180k - 225k
She thinks she’s too good for there now hate to break it to her she’s not and does she actually think anyone cared if she was getting a divorce if he had any sense he would divorce her and run

It wrecks my head that she's always moaning about lack of sleep and personal time. Saying she put in ear plugs and slept 11.30-9 🙄🙄 bore off you absolute melt. You have 3 young kids, one of which is a baby what do you expect? Go to bed earlier and shut up. You get more girls nights, date nights, holidays, weekends away, time away from the kids than any other mother I can see. Stop the martyr act, it was your choice to add the content baby to your brood. Time to unfollow this bint.

Reactions: 7
It wrecks my head that she's always moaning about lack of sleep and personal time. Saying she put in ear plugs and slept 11.30-9 🙄🙄 bore off you absolute melt. You have 3 young kids, one of which is a baby what do you expect? Go to bed earlier and shut up. You get more girls nights, date nights, holidays, weekends away, time away from the kids than any other mother I can see. Stop the martyr act, it was your choice to add the content baby to your brood. Time to unfollow this bint.
I did unfollow her as couldn’t be looking or listening to her just pop in and out for the nosey when something on here about her anyhow her content is so tit and most of her followers are bought ones

She's a disgrace saying "gave in" if the baby is not sleeping the night there is a reason. Get up and tend to her needs you lazy lazy sow.

She can hide behind the negative equity/ bad credit all she likes. It's an excuse. That only lasts for a period of 7 years (I think) why not use that time to get your finances in order. Save, cut out luxury items and unnecessary spend. They both work decent jobs and could easily get a starter home in Kildare. Oh no she'd be wanting one of the 500k new builds for her Instagram life. She's a joke. I know it's hard I've been there but maybe a few less holidays and designer gear and you'll get on the right track. I don't understand why her main priority is not finding a permanent home for her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.